And I thought.........lg cent update

M

mchamby

And I thought finding those Indians was great, well I was beside myself today. Here is some of the junk I dug

I went back to the site July 27 inbetween thunderstorms when the humidity was less. I found lots more pcs of old tin roofing, several clad pennies, two wheaties. I also found out that the two stars (right side of pic) are from a sign on the house. Anyway the sign is about 60 years old and the stars are all around it, 5 are missing on one side. I also found lots of broken pottery and glass next to the church but will not be able to dig the area. It was a fun site.
Mchamby

Attachments

• junk.JPG
    junk.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 770
Upvote 0
Re: And I thought.........lg cent

Way to Go !!!!!! Another Victory for the Girl Team!!!!!! That is a fantastic find and I am really happy for you!!!!

THAT A GREAT FIND AND CONGRATS AWSOME COIN SORRY ABOUT PAUL TRYING TO STIR.BUT HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW HE MAKES A REMARK ABOUT ME AND THEN JUMPS OFF T.N MOST HAVE GONE TO THE DONUT STAND AGAIN LOL

TINPAN GOT TO LOOK AT THAT COIN AGAIN :o :o :o :o

Excellent!

hey boys... we need to get ahold of Lance, he hasn't been on in awhile... he can blow any of us away to reclaim the "Boys Team" status! ;D ;D

Nice dig girl!

I would need medical help if I found a coin like you found. :o I had to go back and look at it. ::) Girl or boy that find is tough to beat. Burdie

MARIA! :o

BEEP! BEEP!

WoW!!!!!!!! Now THAT IS AN AWESOME FIND!!!!

Congrats to you!!!!!!

Nana ;)

Wow! That is a super nice coin and it is making me super jealous.

Only indians were around here in 1816 and I don't think they dropped many coins--so I doubt I'll ever find one of those without traveling thousands of miles. I'm still going to find a large cent this year, even if it isn't that cool.

Nice score, Maria.

Awesome finds there! Congrats on the sweet lg cent.
It's outstanding! Thanks for sharing the great pics.

Smiles!
BDoo

WELL DONE!!!!! that is such a fantastic find...... How does a coin stay in such good condition for all these years?

God bless
Peter

Way to go, Maria!!!!! You can be on my team anytime.....or should I say "I'd like to be on your team when you hunt a site like that." Great find!
Ron

Stunning find, Maria!!

Congratulations, Gal ;D

;) RR

Love the Jeff re enactment.

The large cent looks great. The button is a flat type colonial button.

Looks like you got a nice early site to hunt there. When there is one there is more usually.

HH Jer

Excellent Matron Head Cent! A BIG CONGRATS! I'm really happy for you.
keep up the great huntin out there. HH!
groundfisher

thanks all, I could hardly sleep thinking about it last night and waiting to be able to go back. it was way to humid today for me, hopefully tomorrow. HH
Mchamby

Somebody found a GOODY!!!!!Congrats!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

then the clash of the SYMBOLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the finale

NICE FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO THE HAPPY DANCE*******************************

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back