And........Its done. Mission complete

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Yep! And Blake the GPR man left a new empty hole. If you don't know what's in a hole how can you charge a fellow for digging it up and running off with it. Running off with what? A old rusted horse shoe with a big hallo. The treasure is only a theory. Not a proven fact. The only one who knows what was in that hole is The man who dug it up. Anyone involved could have dug that hole. I'm sure the trail cam will show who that was.
Even Prada had a few trail cams at his gold bar site. The FBI only found mineralized rocks in his hole. But Dennis has it on film.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Yep! And Blake the GPR man left a new empty hole. If you don't know what's in a hole how can you charge a fellow for digging it up and running off with it. Running off with what? A old rusted horse shoe with a big hallo. The treasure is only a theory. Not a proven fact. The only one who knows what was in that hole is The man who dug it up. Anyone involved could have dug that hole. I'm sure the trail cam will show who that was.

the forest service does have cams all over out there..so does resolution copper

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I found a 10 lb. stone with marks on it!
Chewed the heck out of my brush hog blades too.
Lot's of grinding precious steel off them trying to salvage them enough for another try.
Hid the stone in the fallow edge by a camera post....
About time to start picking up all the rocks tossed to the edges of other areas before I "find" another one some one else moved besides me..
The 10 lb.er ,my coyote trapper used for a pee post set after I showed him one I put on another edge with high traffic to make a set..
His had weeds grown around it by the time I hit that area this year...:BangHead: But hey ,it was found.

Better look it over better for clues next time I'm out there , just in case. (Hoping nobody found it and stole it).

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Even Prada had a few trail cams at his gold bar site. The FBI only found mineralized rocks in his hole. But Dennis has it on film.

An empty hole, nobody to charge...what does it all mean?:laughing7:

PA backwoods shout out for the 52 Union gold bars...of course he had trail cams out there in Elk Co...who wouldn't? But that assumes someone is doing the "right thing", and all it gets you is years of run-around and the govt. getting everything in the end...so much for doing the right thing...almost glad all the FBI found were rocks...

Been finding a little color in the little rills and creeks out here Frank...better get back here before I scoop out all $10.00 worth for myself...

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received my information through a Florida shipwreck source about key symbols from Archives of the Indies which are on the working ground map and the site itself. The symbols are exactly that on the ground as a map. That being said the stones only served a small purpose in my book and probably wouldn't have made a hill of beans difference in the over all scheme of things so I say crush them stones and pan it! It might just squeeze the Oro out of the mix!

Or at least the dust of TT...

Dang L&L, I knew it!

those mountains are full of empty holes and broken dreams...they should have ran the stone maps through a jaw crusher years ago

Yep! And Blake the GPR man left a new empty hole. If you don't know what's in a hole how can you charge a fellow for digging it up and running off with it?

It sounds so much like a fella that had a claim on that small mountain to the south of the Supers. He had a "GPR'" man do his thing and he claimed a large room filled with treasure between two small peaks. The guy went and rented a jack hammer spending a month out there chiseling the bed rock with no deal. I went there and ran my Runabout from Accurate over the entire spot and with 4 celsium gravitometers. Accurate Locators went out of business in 2014 so heres a screen shot of the equipment I used at the kids claim. He had no such chamber filled with gold at least down a few hundred feet. The scan proved it. Typical GPR Dudes they all say the same thing then come out later and attempt a removal.

http://web.archive.org/web/20140407031714/http://www.accuratelocators.com/usa_runabout.html

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An empty hole, nobody to charge...what does it all mean?
laughing7.gif

PA backwoods shout out for the 52 Union gold bars...of course he had trail cams out there in Elk Co

Trail Cams are also good for timed solar / lunar symbol events. Trouble I ran into was the trees or Arizona shrub trees. Just to short for any decent trail cam shots. I prefer seeing symbols in person during the treasure hunting season. You'll need to buy your license for it $57 dollars I believe./. To hunt that is...

I feel bad for the family and the investors. No TV show. No treasure.

It's hard to predict where the trail ended when it was first followed. I saw all the usual mistakes that others have made through out history. It sort of reminds me of "The dog ate my home work"

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys seem to be taking RG's imagination to serious. His story has no facts to back it up, Clarence Mitchell's story stands firm. The PSM's that Travis found are in display at the museum. The stones that Charlie Miller sold to Travis are worthless, just like the ground map, and barn map. Don't you even question how after Travis finds the PSM's, this Charlie Miller who took tracings from Travis' PSM's then turns up with his own stones? The "actual" maps Adolf Ruth had with him when he was killed, and the "actual" rifle that was used to kill him?

Every one can see that the Mexican boy working at the filling station could not even intrepret the Priest Stone correctly. It does not say "cajon", so there was never a box of anything, anywhere.

This "Blake" guy never took anything that was never there either. If a box of anything has been removed, the second GPR scan would show the square hole of disturbed ground.

Homar

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys seem to be taking RG's imagination to serious. His story has no facts to back it up, Clarence Mitchell's story stands firm. The PSM's that Travis found are in display at the museum. The stones that Charlie Miller sold to Travis are worthless, just like the ground map, and barn map. Don't you even question how after Travis finds the PSM's, this Charlie Miller who took tracings from Travis' PSM's then turns up with his own stones? The "actual" maps Adolf Ruth had with him when he was killed, and the "actual" rifle that was used to kill him?

Every one can see that the Mexican boy working at the filling station could not even intrepret the Priest Stone correctly. It does not say "cajon", so there was never a box of anything, anywhere.

This "Blake" guy never took anything that was never there either. If a box of anything has been removed, the second GPR scan would show the square hole of disturbed ground.

Homar

The only facts we do know is he met with the family staying there a long time and probably had an agreement to officially bury the thing with a phony ending if it fell apart with the film company which it did. You are exactly right Homar there is nothing to back up anything at all so with that tidbit I think I'm done talking about it. I'll just listen awhile for laughs. If I see a good joke in the making Ill finish it.

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[
Wait, I've seen that cactus formation before! It's right next to the restroom near Colossal Cave! Could it be the bandit loot Travis found?[/QUOTE]

Bill, I gotta give credit where credits due..............This proves you have spent many years out there, yes you are correct...it is next to the restroom near Colossal Cave!

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only facts we do know is he met with the family staying there a long time and probably had an agreement to officially bury the thing with a phony ending if it fell apart with the film company which it did. You are exactly right Homar there is nothing to back up anything at all so with that tidbit I think I'm done talking about it. I'll just listen awhile for laughs. If I see a good joke in the making Ill finish it.

U are right on that. The h/p map has more meaning. They are all mines. Don't think there was treasure there. Travis wouldn't of spent so much time figuring them out if it was something he made up. Good story though . Question is why the others have been figured out but not the h/p map. If u figure out the h/ p map u will find the ldm. That I'm 99 % sure of. The 1% is proof.

OZARKS

Banned
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, AT PRO, Fisher F44,F2, F5, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I also have a treasure map that was made by the "World's greatest Treasure Hunter/Criminal/Cop" of our time, that leads to a treasure chest that was never there and was stolen by a mystery man that has no name! I can confirm this all to be true because i spent all my daddy's money verifying that i am telling the truth, and the SOJ will gladly confirm that they will not talk about it.
These are the facts of the case as i have verified them and found everything i say to be true.

And here I thought I was the only one?

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder what RG would do if he knew what he has.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny how that video of Blake the GPR man looks so similar to the photo you posted!

I could see from the video the man had a hard time getting his machine across the small area stopping many times in the process. Knowing what I know about using GPR which I've done myself you can't get a decent reading unless you have smooth run. In the words of a famous FBI man "There's no "There" there". I don't believe RG will find anything with the maps he has. He's closed off and made up his mind that he knows what Travis and the maps depict. Once you do that you've just taken a turn down a dead end road!

[
Wait, I've seen that cactus formation before! It's right next to the restroom near Colossal Cave! Could it be the bandit loot Travis found?

Bill, I gotta give credit where credits due..............This proves you have spent many years out there, yes you are correct...it is next to the restroom near Colossal Cave![/QUOTE]

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going back to this "Blake" guy, why would his picture not be posted? That is the first thing that is done by everyone when trying to catch a real crook. IMHO RG would be sued for defamaiton.

Homar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoyed another version of " Mission Impossible " . Always I like action and fiction .

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being involved for over 40 years in the construction and equipment rental industries, it didn't take long for me to find a couple of experts in GPR to lean on for an opinion of RG's video. I sent them the links to the website and video this morning, and should hear back from both gentlemen in the next day or so.
On RG's claim that no permit is needed to use a GPR unit in a National Forest. TRUE.....as long as it's hobby use only, and not for "treasure hunting".
A"special use permit" is required for any non- hobby/commercial purpose other than Treasure Hunting.....which requires a "Treasure Trove permit", even without any excavation, if a "treasure" (coin or bullion caches etc) is the object of the scan. However, Ryan's use of GPR, depending on the date of the scan,falls into a grey area where, although it was for reasons related to both a commercial film project AND to confirm the presence of some kind of "treasure" box containing gold coins, that particular site may no longer have been part of the Tonto National Forest, having been traded to Rio Tinto when the bill was passed by the Senate and signed by Obama.
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/defense-bill-passes-rio-tinto_n_6317946
Perhaps another reason why the TNF honchos weren't inclined to get too involved with Ryan's "problem".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions