And........Its done. Mission complete

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I liked the photo of Superstition Mountain, before all the housing and shopping centers ruined the view.
I'd hate to see it become like Camelback....
Also liked the shot of the original 2-lane US 60 bridge over Queen Creek.
Wayne..the only reason it doesn't look like camelback yet is because it is wilderness...the greedy pukes have built right up to the fence line though

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the proof I'm not handing anyone a line when I say I've used a GPR before. Also the Runabout Locator from Accurate. Since I've been accused of being a bull shitter I'd like to back up what I say so it passes the BS test. I think someone's on the wrong side of History and bet at the races on the losing horse map.

View attachment 1619349 View attachment 1619350

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crap!

I think I just made myself into the GPR man!

Blake Riley?

Has a certain ring to it...

I'm out of here!

Off to the Bahama's!

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the sites shall continue to be safely hidden.

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the proof I'm not handing anyone a line when I say I've used a GPR before. Also the Runabout Locator from Accurate. Since I've been accused of being a bull shitter I'd like to back up what I say so it passes the BS test. I think someone's on the wrong side of History and bet at the races on the losing horse map.

View attachment 1619349 View attachment 1619350

Bill/Blake, the proof is in the pudding..........I'll have some chocolate pudding!

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
reread all the pgs over there, not sure about all the treasure related stuff
but the property worth millions, hmmm if in TX it would have come came up,
man is deceased, who are the heirs and in TX they have a intestacy law
cant go into foreclosure if deceased, the heirs would have to be determined
through probate and tax accessed and owed and paid by heirs

how do i know this a friend is going through it now, father was sick bad memory
no taxes for 3 yrs b4 death, and on top of that 2 half siblings, not known to him
some links to read
https://www.oldrepublictitle.com/DFW/resources/commonfiles/Texas_Intestacy_Chart.pdf

see Q: My 91-year-old mother
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/bu...-no-inheritance-tax-but-U-S-taxes-5153217.php

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Despite having heart problems, Travis continued to work at a $ 3,000./yr job in Hood River, far from his family home and said properties in Texas.
After his death, his wife and young child continued to live in Hood River until she, herself, became sick. Yet, we and the family have been told that Travis was more than a Millionaire. Doesn't make much sense, does it ?
Unless the books were cooked to support the "story".

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somethings being cooked alright. Maybe a new fictional angle for another try at TV redemption? Could it be the first Travis Hunt ended in no where land? No smoking gun, no precious metals, no real ending. Was it the Beetles that said: He's a real no where man, sitting in his no where land, wishing that he had a place for nobody.

The Jesuit angle that cactus were used as symbols in unison is always suspect. I've seen cactus in circles, triangles. What was it the Triangle said to the Circle? You're absolutely Pointless.

Despite having heart problems, Travis continued to work at a $ 3,000./yr job in Hood River, far from his family home and said properties in Texas.
After his death, his wife and young child continued to live in Hood River until she, herself, became sick. Yet, we and the family have been told that Travis was more than a Millionaire. Doesn't make much sense, does it ?
Unless the books were cooked to support the "story".

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

The base of a triangle in a circle is used in treasure maps as a mention/code for a specific constellation .

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, what are you supposed to do, once you identify the constellation ?
Wait till dark, when you are able to see it....if it's not cloudy or overcast of course...or behind some mountain etc.
Then stumble towards it, until you fall into a mine or over a cliff ?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, what are you supposed to do, once you identify the constellation ?
Wait till dark, when you are able to see it....if it's not cloudy or overcast of course...or behind some mountain etc.
Then stumble towards it, until you fall into a mine or over a cliff ?

Not exactly . First there must exist a constant point from where you have to look for the constellation . In the first ( or another clear ) night you have to recognize the constellation and to calculate when another night this constellation would rises at the relief ( ground ) line . When the constellation arises , the circle at the base of the triangle would points on the skyline the exact place you have to go to find what are you looking for . All are calculated , not to go in that direction waiting to stumble in a hole , but to show the exact point on the ground . For this the map maker is chosing a specific constant which could help in this project .

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How in the world did you know that? You following me?
In those last videos I posted notice my chin right below my lip. It was chocolate pudding I'd just ate at the base camp! I had no spoon so I squeezed the plastic container and it squished all over my chinny chin chin. Great Guess my friend!

Bill/Blake, the proof is in the pudding..........I'll have some chocolate pudding!

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then there are the others………..

We have a known deceptionist that has no problem desecrating a burial site, adding the name “Tumlinson” to a grave marker and filming it for your viewing pleasure. But; you pass right by that because, I guess, he’s on the “right” team. Hit “like” he’s believable. Good grief.

What levels will you stoop to in remaining blind?

About this much...
View attachment 1619942

I'm so proud to be one of the "Others"!

To be mentioned by Old is privilege that has no comparison!

As you can see in the actual video what "others" claimed (Not us as others, but, others as others) was a misstated then, and a misstated now. No body, no ashes, no name, other than the faintly scratched Travis on the Jesuit cross. If had known back then what I know now I would've had Blake do a special survey to see if Travis buried something in that solid rock mountain. He probably would've returned with a jack hammer and left quite a hole under that cross! She's right in one aspect I am "Believable" because I back up what I claim with video or photo's. And I don't claim some "GPR" man stole my treasure. As a matter of fact, I don't claim I even know where a treasure is. I know a site, haven't found an exact dig spot yet. If I did I'd scan it myself because I wouldn't want to give Blake another payday!

Thanks for the Kudo's Old!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Not exactly . First there must exist a constant point from where you have to look for the constellation . In the first ( or another clear ) night you have to recognize the constellation and to calculate when another night this constellation would rises at the relief ( ground ) line . When the constellation arises , the circle at the base of the triangle would points on the skyline the exact place you have to go to find what are you looking for . All are calculated , not to go in that direction waiting to stumble in a hole , but to show the exact point on the ground . For this the map maker is chosing a specific constant which could help in this project .

A specific point of observation ...would require a specific season/ date of year too. We look from a revolving floor that also rolls sideways. The items on the ceiling appear to move. But do they?
If we look at one item ,then mark our time and position ,then duplicate it , we expect the same item to be in the same place again.

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About this much...
View attachment 1619942

I'm so proud to be one of the "Others"!

To be mentioned by Old is privilege that has no comparison!

As you can see in the actual video what "others" claimed (Not us as others, but, others as others) was a misstated then, and a misstated now. No body, no ashes, no name, other than the faintly scratched Travis on the Jesuit cross. If had known back then what I know now I would've had Blake do a special survey to see if Travis buried something in that solid rock mountain. He probably would've returned with a jack hammer and left quite a hole under that cross! She's right in one aspect I am "Believable" because I back up what I claim with video or photo's. And I don't claim some "GPR" man stole my treasure. As a matter of fact, I don't claim I even know where a treasure is. I know a site, haven't found an exact dig spot yet. If I did I'd scan it myself because I wouldn't want to give Blake another payday!

Thanks for the Kudo's Old!

cool video Bill, Thanks!!

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep posting OL, I enjoy your posts, as for beigg the truth we shall see, same as for the others.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
old cross.jpg

Looking North

looking north.jpg

...and South

south from old cross.jpg

It's nothing but a cheap cross, made from 1x3 spruce lumber. Like Bill says, it's on solid rock, which is why it needs to be supported by the pile of rocks.
It was painted white, and repainted at some point by whoever left the empty paint can on the slope just below. The old green boots are rubber, and probably hunting boots rather than hikers. Would be a good place to watch for deer from, during hunting season. So it might be a memorial to some deer hunter that used the spot as a lookout .
But the "grave" claim is bs IMO.....probably some "local" lore.... that Lynda fell for .

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1620280

Looking North

View attachment 1620281

...and South

View attachment 1620282

It's nothing but a cheap cross, made from 1x3 spruce lumber. Like Bill says, it's on solid rock, which is why it needs to be supported by the pile of rocks.
It was painted white, and repainted at some point by whoever left the empty paint can on the slope just below. The old green boots are rubber, and probably hunting boots rather than hikers. Would be a good place to watch for deer from, during hunting season. So it might be a memorial to some deer hunter that used the spot as a lookout .
But the "grave" claim is bs IMO.....probably some "local" lore.... that Lynda fell for .

It was OLD & Joe R that started the grave site ruckus I believe. They forced me to remove the video back then with the barrage of negative damaging comments. I said at the time I was shocked by the name on the top of the cross. I never posted my reaction on the video (I edited it out) until now because I uttered some unsavory expletives not suitable for prime time. At the time, we were all fed a line about me desecrating a grave and that the paint can held human remains which is BS. I thought it was a great video in the area Travis stayed back in 1950's. It's funny how she would still be pushing that narrative today knowing that I held the original video and could post it proving her to be wrong back then and now. I'm kind of glad she did sometimes it's good to clear the air and ones reputation. :icon_thumleft:

I feel vindicated.:headbang:

If that all she's got I think she just lost all the water that she thought she held against me.:dontknow:

The others she mentioned in her tirade of rants can address her privately through the emails to her. Good luck with that!

Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread