Another piece to the puzzle? Never before seen Peralta Stone.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
If you use the letters from the stone (Alb stated: ibbda 2 b's instead of an h) With an equation you get something very similar to the stone ruins! I asked Alb for the coordinates to where the stone was found but even though I saw he was online this morning for quite some time he didn't reply.

Attachments

• circlestoneazm20x16.jpg
    circlestoneazm20x16.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 125
  • circonf53.jpg
    circonf53.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Oroblanco you are very good at talking around questions instead of giving legitimate answers.

I don't get mad if someone disagrees with me no matter if they are right or wrong.

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ok let me see if i can sort through this. First off let me apologize again if I caused some confusion. It was never my intention to piss anyone off. I just didnt want this thread to turn into an argument about the lost Dutchman mine instead of a discussion about this artifact that Ollie found. I will guarantee you that there is nothing freshly broken on this artifact. AS I have said the stone is available for scrutiny by whoever wishes to see it for the purpose of verifying its authenticity. If you want to send a representative I will let that person see it for you. this is not a hoax . I am willing to put my phone number so we can talk instead of texting. Now that I have offered an apology and hopefully it has been accepted, let me continue. I will try to make these messages shorter cause if they are too long I get loged out for some reason and i lose everything I wrote. anyway, let me thank you guys that are new on this thread. I do appreciate all of your comments and am not offended by criticism. When I was writing that very first post I may have been a little bit too excited and got carried away . I know that "The latest chapter in the story of the lost dutchman " is exactly what I said. Please disregard that one. This is a trail marker I am sure of it. The thing that convinced me are the mutilated saguaro at the bottom of the hill the stone was on.
Now that I look at your stone it's obvious in the first 2 pics that someone took an axe or hammer to it as it is freshly broken. Some of the broken chips are visible on the ground in the first pic.

You imply that the stone is related to the dutchmans mine and a possible connection to the peralta stones, you end your original post with "The latest chapter in the legend of the lost dutchman" and then chastise people for discussing the dutchmans mine?

You state: "I have stood on the spot where the stone was laid by the spanish marking the trail to the mine" You make such statements as if they are proven fact? What mine are you talking about if it isn't the lost dutchmans mine?

A suggestion: Before anyone "gets drawn in" or wastes their time... I'm wondering if Albert will even produce a pic of "Ollie" with the stone.

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry about not getting back with you sooner. You say you asked me for co-ordinates for something? I must have missed that part. Let me go back and get caught up with the rest of you . Ok ? Give me a few minutes.
If you use the letters from the stone (Alb stated: ibbda 2 b's instead of an h) With an equation you get something very similar to the stone ruins! I asked Alb for the coordinates to where the stone was found but even though I saw he was online this morning for quite some time he didn't reply.

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You know that your stone is not a Peralta Stone? You just wanted to "draw the reader in" The only reason you mentioned the Peralta Stones was because of their notoriety to draw the readers interest.

What are you writing a book or doing a thesis? Just telling stories?

Your buddy found a stone and you want to do what? (Other than draw in readers) Make them believe it has something to do with yet another treasure? A different treasure? It must as your stone isn't composed of the same type of stone as the Peralta stones.

Do I dare mention that there is a stone ruins from a stone house? It consists of the ruins of a stone
house.

Arizona Daily Gazette

August 16, 1893

PREHISTORIC RELICS

A Mammoth Stone House in the Superstitions.

While much has been written and said about
the prehistoric ruins of southern Arizona,
there is one relic which has been heretofore
apparently unnoticed. ect, ect, ect.

I'm not interested in stone houses! Or stones that are deceptively thrown out to the public implying treasure.

AMAZING!

I am not familiar with this stone house. I should never have mentioned the peralta stones but yes you are right. This one does not look anything like those. This one is a genuine spanish mine trail marker. From the face of a lion / bobcat on one end to the skyline etched into it with the dotted line that give the reader a look at what the trail does. Even the letters which when reversed are to be read as opposite. The D and B are backward. The H looks as if it could be two squares stacked.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am freaking out with so many bs I have read from some " bad " guys who behaving like punks gang .

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Albert, no interest in the August 16, 1893 article in the Arizona Daily Gazette about the stone house?

Should we also not discuss anything that doesn't involve a treasure even if it has to do with stones?

I apologize again. I didnt mean to be disrespectful. I do appreciate your input, I will try to answer any questions you got. I dont understand this article and how it relates to the subject. I am sure that I can provide you with a picture of Ollie with the stone. He will be flattered. You will have to wait for me to make the drive down to see him again and for him to get back from deer hunting today. But sure I will take more pics with a better camera. I did take some more once already but I aint happy with the close ups.

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Albert, can you give coordinates to where the stone was found? I want to see if it is close to the stone house.

I am unsure how to get the co-ordinates. I have been trying to get google earth to download on my computer that would give them I think. Let me try again to get google earth unless there is another way you can offer.

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think it is obvious the way the OP ignores the logical points what is going on here. He asks for input, then didmisses any ideas not in line with a preconceived notion.

The OP CLEARLY makes a claim, and denies making the claim, except for what was necessary to draw in readers, then makes the same claim all over again.

It cannot be both. Has the stone been tested by any manuak or chemical analysis?

Lets see if OP answers this question and posts the results of the test as it was received.

Thanks.

I guess I must be the OP? I am new to all this jargon. Sorry. Hey go ahead and mess with me if you want but dont piss off Oro he is just trying to help out. Thanks. OK. I was not ignoring anyones questions or requests for more info you may be trying to get ahead of this process which takes a little time. we do not all have the latest fastest machines and we are people that have to get up and go to the bathroom or eat something. Maybe you need to get up and stretch between posts to keep from getting too impatient. Thanks. Oh yah, was there a question in there?

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good move! Establish urgency and the need for haste. Does oro do all the talking for you Alb? The questions asked are serious questions by other treasure seekers, and are not an attack on you. Please answer them. To refresh your memory, "why are the individual details you speak of on the stone showing different states of wear?".

And a new question, are the newly discovered dotted lines carved in the stone that deeply where erosion had not worn them away?. Perhaps a new pic showing these new details is in order.

Hmmm, you seem to be a bit annoyed so please try to calm down a bit. I really do appreciate your input and I am trying to get all your questions answered just be patient .OK? Who said that any of the stones details show different states of wear? Not me. I will say right now that the entire stone shows the same exposure to the elements except the side that was facing down. If someone said that then they based it off the pictures I posted. So in order to diffuse any further debate it seems I will have to take and post more pictures of the stone and while at it I will try to get some of the saguaro cactus . Maybe Ollie will have got his deer and will be back home so I can get some of him with the stone.

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Somebody help me out here please. You lost me on this one. What is it ? How does it fit in?

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wait a second!!!

It was just admitted that this stone was taken off someone else's property!!!!

That's illegal!

No wonder the stone was not left there.

It doesn't take much reasoning to deduce that the tailings were going to be left on the miner's property, and considering the tonnage you are talking about, it probably encompasses the area you are directing others/ the public to as well.

Is this area the same area as in the pic where the squatters have pitched their tents?

I sense some other agenda and outside influence here.

As a potential principle in this matter, I am sure Alb that you have the answers we seek.

Did Ollie take the stone from someone else's property without consent?
Your discussion to elicit urgency says "yes".

Care to elaborate without Oro answering the questions?

OMG you have got to be kidding . Dude you better go back to sleep. I think mr. ram pp that you have crossed a line with this one and therefore you will have to get someone else to play your game with you. Cause I aint the one. Good bye Ram pp.

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello. Did I miss the show? I was surprised to see this post in the "treasure legends" section considering it is now being said the stone has nothing to do with an ongoing detailed topic like "Petalta stone".

Stiil kinda confused because of the title and claim the title makes. Wazzup?

Got a couple of notes from others about it.
IMHO all I see so far follows an unsavory
outline of deception and sensationalism, with quite a few alterior motives tucked in there too.

Can anybody add some clarity to this train wreck?

I am trying to get this straightened out but good god ..., I leave for a few hours and when I get back everyone expects answers right after they posted the question. I cant be tied to this chair all the time I got other things to do as well. Please be patient. We can get through this but only if cooler heads prevail. If you dont get an answer within the next few minutes then wait a few more or go take a walk . Just dont get pissed at me cause I aint answering quick enough for you. I do appreciate everyones help here so thanks.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not familiar with this stone house. I should never have mentioned the peralta stones but yes you are right. This one does not look anything like those. This one is a genuine spanish mine trail marker. From the face of a lion / bobcat on one end to the skyline etched into it with the dotted line that give the reader a look at what the trail does. Even the letters which when reversed are to be read as opposite. The D and B are backward. The H looks as if it could be two squares stacked.

Can you post a google link to any info or pics showing that the stone is a Spanish mine trail marker?

Here is a screen shot showing known mines close to Phoenix. The info was obtained from the USGS. I'm guessing a few thousand mines. It's hard to tell as there are so many that you can't see individual X markers. How would you know if the lost mine was found or a known mine was found?

Attachments

• pheonix-mines.png
    pheonix-mines.png
    292.8 KB · Views: 136

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Somebody help me out here please. You lost me on this one. What is it ? How does it fit in?

It's a mathematical equation based on the letters on the stone.

It fits in because the equation looks like the circle ruins.

It seems that you have a preconceived notion and that if someone posts something that doesn't jive with your preconceived notion it is ignored and considered to not fit in.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a slim possibility that the mine is marked by the center of the circle and that the stone circle was made from the mine tailings.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sto...ruins+superstition+mountain&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

OOOOKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYY....., well now you really lost meee. Sorry but is it just me or did we take a wrong turn here?

Another preconceived notion that you do not want to understand?

You really do not understand?

Your preconceived notion does not allow you to understand that your stone may direct you to the circle ruins and a slim possibility that it marks the lost mine (or any mine)

Really?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread