Another piece to the puzzle? Never before seen Peralta Stone.

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can you post a google link to any info or pics showing that the stone is a Spanish mine trail marker?

Here is a screen shot showing known mines close to Phoenix. The info was obtained from the USGS. I'm guessing a few thousand mines. It's hard to tell as there are so many that you can't see individual X markers. How would you know if the lost mine was found or a known mine was found?

How would I be able to give you a Google link to info or pics showing that this is a legitimate Spanish mine trail marker? That is what we are trying to establish here. I am saying "yes, it is!" but that doesn't prove anything. So lets get someone here that can prove/ disprove it and then we can all rest happy. OK? That is what I have been trying to do from the start is get this thing verified as a real Spanish mine marker and maybe decoded. As for the pot at the end of the rainbow, well, it maybe there still or it may have been found by someone already. It would be cool if it turned out to be a gold mine maybe it could be the same one that the original Peralta worked. One thing for sure, if it is still there undiscovered and it turned out to be the same one as the old Jacob Waltz knew, it would make news all the way around this planet. Lets hope if it is that it doesn't get buried by tailing.

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's a mathematical equation based on the letters on the stone.

It fits in because the equation looks like the circle ruins.

It seems that you have a preconceived notion and that if someone posts something that doesn't jive with your preconceived notion it is ignored and considered to not fit in.

I am trying to understand how a mathematical equation is made from the letters on the rock. Really! This is new to me. I am serious. I may have a preconceived notion but if you show me where I am wrong and convince me of another possibility then I will change my mind. I don't think having a preconceived notion is such a bad thing only if the person is unwilling to listen to anything contrary to it. I am willing to listen as a matter of fact that's why I am here instead of writing a book about this. I want to get to the bottom of it . Thats all.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
How would I be able to give you a Google link to info or pics showing that this is a legitimate Spanish mine trail marker? That is what we are trying to establish here. I am saying "yes, it is!" but that doesn't prove anything.

Come on now alb you can't say "This one is a genuine spanish mine trail marker" and then flip flop! I'm asking my questions based on what you post!

Here is an example of known Spanish markers none of which look like the stone that you posted.

Monuments and Carvings #1

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
You can get coordinates at:

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alb

As I wrote when I saw first time your stone , my opinion was how leads to Squaw Canyon . The carvings on the stone which looks like a house , fit exactly with the image of the wall in Squaw Canyon . The other symbols may be a cipher for the mine .
And don't worry , the mine wasn't found because I don't see in the map above a X there .

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a good idea! Instead of looking for what may be a hoax that is based on stones that may or may not lead to a mine that may or may not contain gold how about if I tell you where you can find a gold vein? It would be so much easier and less time consuming! What County in AZ? Pinal County?

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Come on now alb you can't say "This one is a genuine spanish mine trail marker" and then flip flop! I'm asking my questions based on what you post!

Here is an example of known Spanish markers none of which look like the stone that you posted.

Monuments and Carvings #1

I agree that none of those look like the one Ollie found yet that doesnt mean it isnt a marker. By the way Thank you for that link , We found it very interesting and really cool. You are wrong . I CAN say it is a genuine marker but that doesnt prove it. Now if I had said it was a verified or proven marker then you could call me a liar, but that is not the case.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't forget the coordinates to where the stone was found!

You don't want to know where there is an untapped never mined gold mine? You can all it the gold mine that the Dutchman never found!

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

You don't want to know where there is an untapped never mined gold mine? You can all it the gold mine that the Dutchman never found!

You dont really expect me to put those co-ordinates up here where all can see them. That would almost be as smart as putting my phone number. Every kook in the country would be crawling around here looking in my garbage cans waking up every dog in the neighborhood. No way. There will be a time and place for that information to be made public but this aint it. Sorry dude.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about not getting back with you sooner. You say you asked me for co-ordinates for something? I must have missed that part. Let me go back and get caught up with the rest of you . Ok ? Give me a few minutes.

I am unsure how to get the co-ordinates. I have been trying to get google earth to download on my computer that would give them I think. Let me try again to get google earth unless there is another way you can offer.

Nothing but double talk!

You dont really expect me to put those co-ordinates up here where all can see them. That would almost be as smart as putting my phone number. Every kook in the country would be crawling around here looking in my garbage cans waking up every dog in the neighborhood. No way. There will be a time and place for that information to be made public but this aint it. Sorry dude.

Oh so your friends friend Ollie found the stone in your yard? BUSTED! You really need to remember the stories that you tell!

Remember in your first post you said "I live in Globe AZ" and "He (Ollie) told me he found it not far from his property which is between Superior and Florence Junction, AZ" but posting the coordinates to where the stone was found will result in people looking in your garbage cans and waking up every dog in the neighborhood? Sounds like a bunch of garbage to me! I can't wait to hear how you TRY to talk your way out of this one!

Oh, I'm not a dude!

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Good luck and good hunting to you all, I hope you find the treasures that you seek!

That is called plagiarism.

This will be my last reply to you chlsbrns, not sure what your issue is so will be putting you on ignore. Why all the antagonistic responses? Between you and Rampuffpuff, one would get the impression you want to start some kind of fight.

Good luck to you chlsbrns, and you are welcome for stealing my closing line, however when I post it and mean it. I wonder if you do.
Oroblanco

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well there you have it you have figured it out and exposed me as a fraud. congratulations ! I will hang my head in shame and never post again anywhere........................................................................................................................ NOT REALLY!!!!! I am well aware of every word I use and have used here so dont think you have out smarted anyone. I know what you are all about and you have just proven it to all the people in this forum. Now go back to your hole and stay there before you anger me and I have to bring out the DAMNED.

OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well thats it for me tonight anyway. I apologise for that last exchange. It seems that some people just aint satisfied until they cause someone else to get pissed off. I aint pissed off just feel sorry for the dude...., oops, I forgot he aint a dude. Shhhhhhhh....., dont tell him he might get mad.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Alb I thought you said you were leaving for the night so why are you still here? Gezzz it's really hard to believe anything that you say.

I wasn't trying to piss you off... just the facts! You put your foot in your mouth AGAIN and want to make me the bad girl for pointing it out? I can't help it if what you post makes you lose all credibility. I'm sure others would have caught on.

Alb, so I take it that you do not want to know where the mine that the lost Dutchman didn't find is located? If anyone else wants to know PM me and I'll give the coordinates! All I ask is that you post what you find, no cut required! It's all yours! The pic below are locations I got from the USGS. The yellow markers are where they found gold deposits that were never worked. There are a whole lot of them as you can see! Literally billions of dollars worth of gold! None marked with grave markers!

Oro just the facts! Help alb out he is surely going to need it!

Attachments

• usgs.png
    usgs.png
    527.6 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
...The pic below are locations I got from the USGS. The yellow markers are where they found gold deposits that were never worked. There are a whole lot of them as you can see! Literally billions of dollars worth of gold! ...

Gold in the west is not hard to find - finding it in recoverable quantities is the key. You could put a yellow pin in my back yard if you wished to because there's fine gold there and everywhere else in Pinos Altos. That doesn't mean I care to trench the whole place in order to pan out a half ounce.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Gold in the west is not hard to find - finding it in recoverable quantities is the key. You could put a yellow pin in my back yard if you wished to because there's fine gold there and everywhere else in Pinos Altos. That doesn't mean I care to trench the whole place in order to pan out a half ounce.

The picture above shows the locations of veins and other significant, mineable amounts of gold. It does not show minor deposits such as what you have in your yard. Some have been found and are being mined such as the mine in the pic below. The pic with the yellow arrow shows the location on my previous pic.

Maybe it's the lost dutchmans mine? It's very close to the suspect area but not the closest.

alb was your rock pointing in that direction?

Attachments

• mineable-vein.png
    mineable-vein.png
    418.9 KB · Views: 179
  • usgs-pointer.png
    usgs-pointer.png
    522.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The picture above shows the locations of veins and other significant, mineable amounts of gold. It does not show minor deposits such as what you have in your yard. Some have been found and are being mined such as the mine in the pic below. The pic with the yellow arrow shows the location on my previous pic.

Maybe it's the lost dutchmans mine? It's very close to the suspect area but not the closest.

alb was your rock pointing in that direction?
I cant tell where your pictured areas are in relation to the original position of the stone because i cant see any reference points to judge it by. If there were some identifying points like the name of a road or wash and if it were close enough to the area I could say " yes it points that way" or "No it doesn't point that way" but these pictures are like trying to read Braille. Sorry mam if you could give me a link to those pics so I could see them larger with more information I may be able to answer that question. Thanks for hanging in there. Your input is appreciated.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I cant tell where your pictured areas are in relation to the original position of the stone because i cant see any reference points to judge it by. If there were some identifying points like the name of a road or wash and if it were close enough to the area I could say " yes it points that way" or "No it doesn't point that way" but these pictures are like trying to read Braille. Sorry mam if you could give me a link to those pics so I could see them larger with more information I may be able to answer that question. Thanks for hanging in there. Your input is appreciated.

alb you aren't very observant. The gps coordinates are on the pic. Put them (the coordinates) into google maps and it will take you to the location.

You can also click the pic then click it (the pic) again to see it supersize to see what road it is on.

Attachments

• mineable-vein.png
    mineable-vein.png
    418.9 KB · Views: 179
OP
OP
alberticus59

alberticus59

Mar 11, 2013
Globe, AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
chrlsbrns, After some effort I was able to get the location of your marker co-ordinates to where I could compare them with the original location of the stone. Judging by the way the stone was oriented I would have to conclude that NO it would not be pointed toward your co-ordinates.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
It probably doesn't matter where the rock was pointing anyway. It almost certainly moved from it's intended position.

I did find a significant vein of gold just outside of Superior but I wouldn't post the coordinates in a public forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread