Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the jumping around and foolery is one thing - but they are trying to get everyone to use their vocab --oops --vocabulary
every time they use one of "their" terms they have to do a popup and explain what it means
if you are trying to tell the public you found a colonial coin - why do you have to say "cologne: and then a popup
for every other thing they say
why cant you just say what you found dammit
they have somewhat limited time - they could probably find twice as much if they didn't go running around or yelling for the other guy to come over quick
can you imagine how it would be if every other find I ran to you or yelled for you to come quick - just to show you a minie ball
I had some people at work amused at first - now they are calling them idiots
and im well known at work for being a TH'er and have to answer questions - "do you find nectar?"
some keep putting signs up in my area "NECTAR SECTOR"

and once again - for those that think IM jealous - I was under contract to do a show - I think before them - but mine fell thru
when I told the powers that be I would not fake finds - which they told Id have to do if I could not provide the "wow" factor

shanemcn

Jul 14, 2013
How nectar in the poc falls out when they roll around , and sooner or later somebody's going to fall on their Leshe

raddoc

Mar 31, 2011
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
EXCAL...AQUAPULSE
You bring up an excellent point with your inside knowledge.

These idiots have sold their soul and integrity for the almighty dollar!

All the more reason to shut this show down!

They try to be cool with their lingo. Their antics don't even impress an 8 year old.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey nectar dudes,

I'm still standing by for your producers to call me for a guest appearance.

I'd be happy to play the role of the old snorting geezer when the boys start acting silly. I'd add balance by off-setting the antics with cool derision, until I find my own roundness in the hole. Then LOOK OUT!

My old geezerness will add appeal to the older crusty crowd and I can scowl at the overzealous antics of those crazy kids.

If you plant a cobb for me to find I'll actually wet myself!

For a little added fun I'll bring my parrot along.

IMG_1338.jpg
My ice cream eating Parrot, she will get louder then those silly digger dudes!

IMG_2130.jpg
Roundness in the hole baby!

call.gif

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You get my vote!
I would watch just to see the parrot!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You bring up an excellent point with your inside knowledge.

These idiots have sold their soul and integrity for the almighty dollar!

All the more reason to shut this show down!

They try to be cool with their lingo. Their antics don't even impress an 8 year old.
I don't have a problem if someone doesn't like the show or the way they act. There are lots of popular things that I dont like. I would never tell someone they should like something. But when people like you want to shut something down just because you don't like it, I have a problem. I have fun arguing back and forth about this show but with that statement you made I have no respect for your attitude...you've been trying to bait someone in, now you got me.

raddoc

Mar 31, 2011
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
EXCAL...AQUAPULSE
It's my opinion and I am entitled to it.

The show is a waste of time.

It reflects poorly our hobby.

I think the show should be cancelled.

Couldn't care less what you think.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't have a problem if someone doesn't like the show or the way they act. There are lots of popular things that I dont like. I would never tell someone they should like something. But when people like you want to shut something down just because you don't like it, I have a problem. I have fun arguing back and forth about this show but with that statement you made I have no respect for your attitude...you've been trying to bait someone in, now you got me.
..lookindown.. Good post to much being banned these days because some one or some group does not like it…

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..lookindown.. Good post to much being banned these days because some one or some group does not like it…

Agreed, good post

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's my opinion and I am entitled to it.

The show is a waste of time.

It reflects poorly our hobby.

I think the show should be cancelled.

Couldn't care less what you think.
You have a great attitude...I find that people who say they don't care, care the most.

raddoc

Mar 31, 2011
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
EXCAL...AQUAPULSE
I'll be calling all the sponsors of the show to let them know my feelings.

The American way.

Hopefully I can google and find the sponsors so I don't have to watch that pos show.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get what ur saying everyone has there opinion but why can't the ones who don't like it just stop watching I see the posts coming in all the people saying they hate it with a,passion but yet they know all the episodes. If you don't like it Don't Watch it. Also I'm sorry but calling sponcers cuz you don't like it sounds a bit much I dought its doin that much harm to you, yes ur a detectorist yes you like the hobby but really man.just change the channel pretend you never saw it

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The American way.

Hopefully I can google and find the sponsors so I don't have to watch that pos show.

I hate to tell ya, but if I was a Sponsor & got complaints,
I'd think WOW this show is causing allot of passionate feelings,
I bet they are complaining on Facebook & other places.

This Drums up new Viewers !!!!

Ca-Ching ! Double our advertising :laughing7:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's because you are as much if an idiot as the guys on the show.

That's low man, Jeff's actually a very intelligent person but you wouldnt know that to quick to call names cuz someone doesn't agree, I thought you said everyone has there opinion, so sounds like if someone doesn't agree with u you call em an idiot. Not cool that's a put down to the good guys of the detecting hobby

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's low man, Jeff's actually a very intelligent person but you wouldnt know that to quick to call names cuz someone doesn't agree, I thought you said everyone has there opinion, so sounds like if someone doesn't agree with u you call em an idiot. Not cool that's a put down to the good guys of the detecting hobby

Thank You christo :-[

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

If you get ahold of the producers (probably better to call them then the sponsors, ya know, direct to the source) and talk to them, please don't forget to mention to them that I'd like to appear as a guest digger on the show.

I already own Garrett's and everything! (I have a Lesche digger, so they would have to supply a Garrett digger)

Also, let them know I'd be a great digger and do anything necessary to boost the ratings! I'd even be willing to do a new reality diggers show- something like Naked and Afraid meets Roundness in the Hole kind of thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions