neworder

May 5, 2014
Utah
Detector(s) used
Ace 350 and Titan 9000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fun thread.

You don't like Diggers? Are you kidding me? ;)

IHW88M7.gif

The show is successful and that is why it is on its 3rd season. My kids love it and love how they make up crazy stories about the item they just found. They also teach a little bit about history which is always a good thing.

Of course they way over react but that is what makes the show fun to the average TV viewer.

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still voting for a warning in the beginning of the show about refilling your plugs and taking away all trash!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still voting for a warning in the beginning of the show about refilling your plugs and taking away all trash!!

Have you noticed they do mention Responsible Detecting at the end

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually no I haven't. I'll pay attention for it next episode.

yea it's quick & I can't quote the exact Phrase but it's right at the end.
Unfortunately it's so close to the end sometimes My DVR stops recording right before.

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah it only takes a second to put the word out. I mean hell they could just say it after every commercial break.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Thorne

Have you noticed they do mention Responsible Detecting at the end

I'll be sure to mention it when I get invited on the show as a guest digger!

banana bob.gif

Garrett Gadget

Greenie
May 2, 2014
Coming next to NatGeo, "Ham Radio Operators Gone Wild". Here is a clip- Bob KN4ZZ, did you hear that, it's a rare signal from the land down under'. Tom, KB007, No way!" Bob, no reallly, I've got a strong S9 and I aint fooling. Woohoo, see as Bob does back flips over his linear amps and hugs his vertical antenna. :) I'm a long time Ham Radio operator N4WSH and it wouldn't bother me one bit if what I just described happened because it would get others talking about Amateur Radio. Oh, and I love watching Diggers, so I'm guessing I'm and ID-10-T too. So if anyone from NatGeo happens across this post, give me a call, I'd love be involved in that show.

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know if they would let you wear that Apple shirt on the show, but heck, I'm in...

ham.jpg

Garrett Gadget

Greenie
May 2, 2014
Haha, so you checked me out on QRZ I see. Great, you can be my partner and we could call the show "DX Hunters". How's that? Oh, I'm getting to the age where you will have to do the back flips and such.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha, so you checked me out on QRZ I see. Great, you can be my partner and we could call the show "DX Hunters". How's that? Oh, I'm getting to the age where you will have to do the back flips and such.

I thought I saw an amp in your radio stack... with a few extra feet of wire we can still get you to a back flip...

Nice link on the digger dudes-

I'll be continuing my quest to get onto the show as a guest digger!

Hey fellas, come on down to my beach~

IMG_0256.JPG

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I thought I saw an amp in your radio stack... with a few extra feet of wire we can still get you to a back flip...

Nice link on the digger dudes-

I'll be continuing my quest to get onto the show as a guest digger!

Hey fellas, come on down to my beach~

View attachment 993112

What an awesome idea to be a guest on the show!!! How do I sign up? I need some of that nectar. I need to seriously get looking into this. Maybe we could become "regulars" o. The show...

sent from a potato...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
DR, you might get to dig up some high tech potatoes...

Enjoyed the dinner with your family the other night. If you get on the show talk me up, if I get on, I'll talk you up...

Roundness baby-

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What what about me I'm in lol

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What what about me I'm in lol

Looks like the Digger Dudes will need to host an invitational hunt with prizes and everything!

(producers, please note a great opportunity to increase ratings)

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!

booty.png

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
DR, you might get to dig up some high tech potatoes...

Enjoyed the dinner with your family the other night. If you get on the show talk me up, if I get on, I'll talk you up...

Roundness baby-

Dinner was a lot of fun! I hope you didn't see too many harbor hoggs on the way home! Lol! It's a deal, I'll talk you up for sure on the show. I think the hot ticket is we get on the show together. The viewers would be glued to their seats!

sent from a potato...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions