All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Congrats on the finds. Are you using your DFX?....if so, what program are you using......also, with or without the icons on? Just curious. And...are you hunting with the preset programs...or one that you have established?

I'm anxious to know, because I'm still looking for my first ring.......silver, gold, paper ( ;D).......I just want to find my first ring. Although, I have found a nice lady's watch (still running), a couple of earrings, and a diamond (fake probably) hair pin. But........no ring. Maybe I'm not holding my DFX right........LOL ;D ;D

Again...congrats on the finds.
--Mel

borninok

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Congrats on the sweet find, love those rings. Keep em coming and hope to see them too someday. Good luck!

Smiles!
BDoo

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job. But don't make us wait :). Common practice is to post a picture with all coins/finds. If you don't feel like you have enough, post the trasque as well. People like to see that too.

HH.

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
borninok said:
Congrats on the finds. Are you using your DFX?....if so, what program are you using......also, with or without the icons on? Just curious. And...are you hunting with the preset programs...or one that you have established?

I'm anxious to know, because I'm still looking for my first ring.......silver, gold, paper ( ;D).......I just want to find my first ring. Although, I have found a nice lady's watch (still running), a couple of earrings, and a diamond (fake probably) hair pin. But........no ring. Maybe I'm not holding my DFX right........LOL ;D ;D

Again...congrats on the finds.
--Mel

borninok

I am up to 9 rings this year....the silver ones I am finding are coming in at vdi>80-81...right where david's did in this post. So as long as you are digging your penny/dime signals they will come!

Of the nine I have found the gold ones (2) expect the unexpected...meaning get ready to dig! ;D the 14k one I found on Wednesday came in at vdi >14 (like foil), the one I found in january came in at >24(more like a nickel/pulltab) hope this helps..dig away! ;)

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
DFX-Gregg,

Thanks for the info. David and I have PMng each other, and he has given me some good points that I'm going to try. Something about....I need to hold my left leg at a 45 degree angle while I stick my tongue out.......LOL ;D ;D Actually, I am really, really appreciative of the advice that you all are giving me. As you probably have read in other threads...I've fairly new at MDng....but I am eager to learn. Heck, what am I saying....I am addicted to this DFX! :D It's kind of like being newly married....you have to try some new approaches from time to time. ;D Although...with my DFX, I love when it talks to me.....LOL ;D ;D

Thanks again. And...I promise....one of these days, you will read a posting from me saying that I have found my first ring.....and my second, third, etc.
HH,
--Mel

borninok

waseeker

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Borninok - Keep on digging. It took me a while to find my first ring but them they seemed to come more frequently. also the more times I go hunting the luckier I seem to be:).

I love my DFX

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like some awesome finds!!! Congrats!!

Nana :)

Smokey

Feb 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Discovery 1100
WTG On Your 5th Ring!!!
I've found 4 Rings. 1 only Silver and the rest Cheap Old Rings.... :(

55TXBANDIT​

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread