Anybody from PEI lurking in this form?

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice to see another fellow Atlantic Canadian on the site!! Welcome! You and your wife are entering into a world of new discoveries and congrats on your finds! :thumbsup: While I'm not from PEI, I heard there use to be a MDing club there. Check it out.

FutureProspect784

Sep 22, 2007
Prince Edward Island
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 'somethingorother'.
Freeway,

Hello from one Islander to another! I haven't found much in my detection ventures here on the island besides clad coins, but that said, I don't get out that often either due to other committments. Whereabouts do you hunt?

OP
OP
F

Freeway

Jun 2, 2008
PEIslander Good to here from you. We do most of our hunting in Queens County & North Shore Beaches.
Also trying to line up some fields for this fall. No major finds just 2 rings 2 silver 2 large pennies and a lot newer coins. Also almost every kind of beer cap and pull tab ever made.

FutureProspect784

Sep 22, 2007
Prince Edward Island
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 'somethingorother'.
Freeway,

Also almost every kind of beer cap and pull tab ever made.

Boy, I can relate to that! :D

Also trying to line up some fields for this fall.

Speaking of fields, you may want to check out the Canavoy area by Tracadie. I don't know how true this is, but apparently you can find cannonballs, especially after the farmers have plowed their fields.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread