Anyone ever find anything inside a magicians coin(half dollar)?

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone ever find anything inside of one? Ive only found 3 myself, but always hope something is inside...

Just curious if anyone ever left a "message inside a bottle" or something, someone I showed one too, said they used to be called spy coins, you could hide microfilm or whatever inside...

I was thinking too, of putting one into circulation with a message on paper or something haha, see how long it takes to reply back...

Upvote 0

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The active military branches are Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard. May give Army a toss up with Marines being lowest scores but their criteria is still higher. Your call though lol. Funny how every branch thinks they are the best and rib on each other for it haha.

Minimum ASVAB Scores and Education Levels Required for Enlistment in the U.S. Military

fjer

Aug 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean the government?????

Well, yes, but if you think they would use such sophisticated and likely highly-classified technology on a CRH you simultaneously over and under-estimate the government.

The active military branches are Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard. May give Army a toss up with Marines being lowest scores but their criteria is still higher. Your call though lol. Funny how every branch thinks they are the best and rib on each other for it haha.

Minimum ASVAB Scores and Education Levels Required for Enlistment in the U.S. Military

I'll just counter with THIS.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I've found a few - most empty. One had a Mexican coin the other had an English coin. Some can be a difficult to open. The trick is to place the coin in a pint glass and shake it.

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions