Re: Anyone here near downtown San Diego...I'll be trespassing this week

No such thing as trespassing. Take all you can... leave none behind! HH

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

Used to CRH down there when I lived there years ago. Would love to return. I didn't go near downtown. I was mostly in PB & Clairemont area. I would like to return to SD but not for CRHing. There are many other great reasons for being down there other than CRHing. If I were to come back to SD, I would have to re-establish all the bank connections I had down there. Didn't search as much as I do now and don't know if they would take the higher volume as I do now. I only did one box a week back then. It took me a lot of time to build up the rapport up here with getting on the bank's good side to order and dump. Last time I was down there last year in spring time, I did 2 boxes and got one 40%er and it was not an obvious one. Not what it used to be.

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100

I have relatives in north San Diego County and when I go down there I always try to get in some crhing I have to say on only one trip did I do well with dimes in general my experience was the dimes down there sucked. Halves I think I got one good score on $300 with around 22 the rest of the time was 1 or 2 40%s every 20 or so banks. I hope you can score good down there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread