Anyone in SE Tennessee?

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
........If I was in your neck of the woods, you wouldn't be a threat with that detector..................................

OP
OP
Heath j

Heath j

Dec 11, 2010
Cleveland, Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
liftloop said:
........If I was in your neck of the woods, you wouldn't be a threat with that detector..................................
Ahhhh......... and the sarcasm begins for me as a newb to the hobby, notice I said HOBBY, not my life.......... So I take it you're possibly one of the forum's "Jackwagons" that likes to post snide remarks towards people and their equipment. Are you the "Mine is bigger than yours!" type maybe?.... Or the "Look at all the detectors and gadgets I have listed to compensate for the fact that I still live in my parents basement and Mommy tucks me in each night with a warm glass of chocolate milk" type? :dontknow: Anyway if I took you wrong sorry, I know every forum has them and I apologize if I were wrong. :thumbsup: :laughing7:

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live just north of you a ways in Lenoir City. I have done some hunting down your way but not much. I mainly hunt CW relics and old coins. A 10 year old boy that lives near you found a CS buckle his first day out on their farm.

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
SPRING! Where's spring, not here :(. Remind it that it's lost, send it packin' north.....NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread