Anyone try cee are 8ching in the ghetto?

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, there are probably a ton of hot coins up in the banks along 8 mile road, Em. Try it out and let me know how it goes. I wouldn't be surprised if you get some cool finds. I think the burbs where lots of old people are can also be a good place to find the coinage.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
I agree, there are probably a ton of hot coins up in the banks along 8 mile road, Em. Try it out and let me know how it goes. I wouldn't be surprised if you get some cool finds. I think the burbs where lots of old people are can also be a good place to find the coinage.

Synopsis: Yes, there are coins in banks - anywhere. You're welcome.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sckmjn ljhpiasm ;wsiuchppwsaodci 90[]SU D7EH dawg asdofikjn pasdmfnv lJDCN >slDXKC JKIjj dc;oi

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't live close enough to a big city anymore, but I've heard ghetto CRHing can be productive. Although, not as productive as metal detecting parks that have been in bad areas for decades

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had luck in da hood, metal detecting pulled allot of ag and fake bling. I did find rolled halves one time that were good. Most of the time when I ask for old coins, the hoodrat tellers ask "huh","wucha mean old","these old (gold dollars)?

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do better in monied 'hoods.

ghetto gives me a steady trickle though.

Middle of the road 'burbs are chilly

simplyAARON

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There might be some robbas rollin' in da ghetto what do you think?

I guess you could hit up liquor stores. You might even get those guys and gals to be on the lookout for you, especially if you're willing to pay more than face. When people need their wraps and Henny, they dont mind payin' with grandpa's old coin collection. Stay safe...

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd imagine that it would be quite a bit more productive. Perhaps not for boxes, but I can imagine bags and teller trays would be great searching.

Plug

Jul 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not to mention the thrill that comes with never knowing if you're gonna get held up at gunpoint as you leave the bank

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up in Pleasant Grove, Dallas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Pleasant Grove is one of Dallas's most diverse ethnic and socioeconomic areas that lags national averages in important lifestyle indicators (e.g., education) and has crime levels far above national averages."

ie da ghetto. I can firmly say that we rolled alot of change growing up and got to see the last few years of bottle deposits. With that said no one in the hood searchs coins or knows about silver. If you got rolls I doubt they were searched but you will likely get scammed by someone putting in slugs from electrical outlets or the like. Ive even heard of people adding in small cuts of pipe in quarter rolls to add pad and weight for scamming.

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
There might be some robbas rollin' in da ghetto what do you think?

Call me a old f**t but can we stick with Webster's English?
He went through a lot of trouble to write a dictionary, why not use it?
As someone who lives near 8 mile road in Metro Detroit, I can tell you that the real Marshall Mathers speaks regular English.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Call me a old f**t but can we stick with Webster's English?
He went through a lot of trouble to write a dictionary, why not use it?
As someone who lives near 8 mile road in Metro Detroit, I can tell you that the real Marshall Mathers speaks regular English.

haha im just playing btw thats neat eminem is a boss

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I would also appreciate some proper language.. I can't tell you how to speak, but it would be much appreciated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread