Anyone working the 1715 fleet this year?

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
BB,
The bottom line is the economy has the TH's strapped for working capital. It's easy as that. No one's working much because of the fact.

dl

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
DiverLynn
That link didn't work for me... it just covers florida BS. What's your info on them.
Aquanut

treshuntintom

May 24, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you know for sure thers always one boat you can work on when i get back in a couple of weeks.Salary the same,all the wine & food you want at Cap't Hiram's.We never layoff,fire or dismiss anyone.Dick says water is terrible as usual,no vis.Only one thats been out is good ole reliable Greg.John,hope you & family are well.Lynn,call ya later.Tom

C

Cappy Z.

treshuntintom said:
Well you know for sure thers always one boat you can work on when i get back in a couple of weeks.Salary the same,all the wine & food you want at Cap't Hiram's.We never layoff,fire or dismiss anyone.Dick says water is terrible as usual,no vis.Only one thats been out is good ole reliable Greg.John,hope you & family are well.Lynn,call ya later.Tom

Now here's a treasure hunter that I'd want to dive with, for, If I was a diver.

Aye aye Captain!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard thru the grapvine around the 4th that the polly L's blower is now broken.So no blowin holes,just divin and hand fannin.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Tom, if I wasn't doing something else right now I'd enjoy a couple beers with you at Captain Hiram's. I hope everything is going well. Maybe we'll get together after the season and share some stories.
Aquanut

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went magging on the C-10 boat yesterday, and coming back to Fort Pierce, spied some diggers at the Nieves.
Water is improving.
Here comes Mini season !!

Attachments

• c32.gif
    c32.gif
    158.1 KB · Views: 1,231
  • virg.gif
    virg.gif
    197.3 KB · Views: 1,243

MoTwister

Apr 27, 2007
Joplin, MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Turbo, Fisher 1280-X, Aquapulse.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Glad to see the Royal Fifth working the Nieves site. Hope the luck is better than last year. 200 + holes and found some musket balls and ballast stones. :icon_pirat:

C

Cappy Z.

MoTwister said:
Glad to see the Royal Fifth working the Nieves site. Hope the luck is better than last year. 200 + holes and found some musket balls and ballast stones. :icon_pirat:

I find that statistic 200 to musket balls actually not believeable.

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Rosario today. Water filthy on the bottom. Need a good blow from the S.E. to clean out the thermocline. Water looked pretty good near the North side of Fort Pierce inlet.

What's so odd about the statistic?

treshuntintom

May 24, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone remember about 4-5 years ago when Steve Hancock found that cache of musket balls at the Cannon site.My partner Dick Donovan used his dredge to help recover them.Something like 2480 total.Have a great picture of them at my house in Sebastian.Try to remember to post it next month.One of the orange grove places near Vero are still selling them for $10.00 each.Looks like Brandon is the only one having a little luck this year.Good to see Steve working Cannon this year.He's a super good treasure hunter.

C

Cappy Z.

signumops said:
Went to Rosario today. Water filthy on the bottom. Need a good blow from the S.E. to clean out the thermocline. Water looked pretty good near the North side of Fort Pierce inlet.

What's so odd about the statistic?

Most people, most, would venture to say, if you blew 200 holes..certainly more treasure than cannonballs was found. Just a comment about human nature and the laws of probability...nothing meant in a discourteous way at all.

HH

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I remember going to the sub-contractors meeting the year after Steve Hancock found the 2480 musket balls. Taffi Fisher awarded him a plaque with a 24 carat gold plated musket ball!

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
:icon_thumleft: glad you had a safe trip! looking farward to your updates. :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread