Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Evening All,
Just got in from the football game. It was homecoming--we lost, but the kids had a good time.

I would like to share with you something that happened to me that was very kind. A few weeks back I had posted that I had thought I had found an 1885 V-Nickel. It was in sorry shape. The date on the obverse was partially missing and the reverse was slick. One of our expert posters offered to view the coin for me in order to determine if it was indeed said date. It was not. I mailed the coin to the expert. He did this on his own time without any charge.

When I opened the return envelope, there was 2 coins inside. The one I sent, plus an extra one. A 1883 V Nickel (no cents). This is the first V Nickel that was minted. I about fell over.

Kindness is something we often lack in today's society. I just wanted the readers on this forum to know that we are a good lot of people who do nice things for others. I believe he has used the term "karma" in some of his posts. Just to let him know, I will "pass the kindness forward." I will box this coin, and pass it on to my granddaugher with his card and a note about giving to others. It made my day in so many ways. Thank you "Mr. Karma."

apush :read2:

Upvote 0

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great motivational post APush. If only the rest of the world could see through "Karmas" eyes, we would all be better off.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome. Too bad the whole world isn't like that.

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions