Are Metal Detectors Harmful To Your Health? Dirty Electricity… EMF exposure...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
EMF ? Sure you don't mean EMI ? I actually install the Cell towers and equipment used by AT&T, Verizon etc. There has never been any type of warnings or issues with EMI or any other frequency modulation. I think this might be a scare tatic by someone?

EMF Is usually associated with a DC magnetic field, but that field could be pulsing or even modulated.
On the other hand EMI is generally associated with a modulated signal transmitted thru the air. A buddy of mine in the Navy was telling me about when he and another buddy were working on a ships radar. He was in the back adjusting the mounting and his buddy was in front adjusting the LNA. Someone in control ignored the tag on the switch and turned it on during an alert. The guy working on the LNA was cooked instantly. So there are two sides to this coin. Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

travelerga

Sep 22, 2013
Silkhope Ga
Detector(s) used
(currently, Lobo & AT Pro) whites 6DB, 6000, Fisher 5 zx, Tesoro Bandito micromax,Sand Shark, Tejon. Garret GT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Radiation , it is all over us all the time, your GPS signal you use is there, even if you don't have a GPS, all satellite signals, tv , radio, microwave phone, solar radiation, you cant hide from it, so we live with it. If a MD had a lot of EMF you could detect 5 or 6 feet deep, lol....

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..Im not too Worried..Im sure the Whiskey and the smokes will get me before that EMF stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread