Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If he was DEAF, wondered how LE Investigators got the FACTS from him; HOW did they communicate with him; can't be just any person who knows Sign Language; gotta be CERTIFIED Sign Language Interpreter for LEGAL reasons. His MI is part of his DEAFNESS; ever been in any DEAF Community...?

He was a college student . . . it is possible that somewhere along the line he learned to read and write just like the rest of us.

Yes I have been in a deaf community, had hearing friends with deaf parents. I also have friends who work/worked as interpreters.

He isn't MENTALLY ILL because he is deaf.

He's MENTALLY ILL because he's MENTALLY ILL.

You don't use DN for his "DEAFNESS", so why use MI for MENTALLY ILL or MENTAL ILLNESS?

Call it what it is. All this PC crap is aggravating.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
He was a college student . . . it is possible that somewhere along the line he learned to read and write just like the rest of us.

Yes I have been in a deaf community, had hearing friends with deaf parents. I also have friends who work/worked as interpreters.

He isn't MENTALLY ILL because he is deaf.

He's MENTALLY ILL because he's MENTALLY ILL.

You don't use DN for his "DEAFNESS", so why use MI for MENTALLY ILL or MENTAL ILLNESS?

Call it what it is. All this PC crap is aggravating.

Dr. Ben Carson hates PC stuff, too. If he runs as a Republican... gonna vote for HIM!

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before gun power and even after, millions were killed with bladed weapons (If and when in the future they take our guns ) every one will be forging Knifes :dontknow: The goofs will never win.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Before gun power and even after, millions were killed with bladed weapons (If and when in the future they take our guns ) every one will be forging Knifes :dontknow: The goofs will never win.

. . . and before and after the metal blade, there were knives and points made of stones. Before that just a rock or a tree limb.

People will always find something to kill someone with if they really want to do it.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
. . . and before and after the metal blade, there were knives and points made of stones. Before that just a rock or a tree limb.

People will always find something to kill someone with if they really want to do it.

And everybody had them...it didn't help did it? Arn't you one of those who are always quoting "those who ignore History are bound to repeat it!"?

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yep, that's me. If we ignore the fact that people have always found a way to kill in the past, we are doomed to be victims if we try to rely on rocks when the criminals have guns.

Next.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Reckon we need a NATIONAL WEAPONS ASSOCIATION, now... NWA could then, be doing "LOBBYING"; YOU wanna "head it up"...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread