AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul in TN

Mar 26, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
white's M6
I went hunting yest. in GA. I was visiting a good friend there when we decided to go hunting. He lives in small town in South GA that is old. He took me to vacant lot behind church that was over 100 years old.
Once we arrived we ran into Homer007 from the forum. We had nice chat with him and he gave us the history of the lot. He told us 1912 house had been bulldozed and gave us the layout of the property. He was nice enough to share his space and info. Ther was a lot of junk and dug many junk targets. I found a modern key and my friend found old lock. Was thinking about giving up when I got strong signal on my M6 that read 50 cent. It would change to 25 cent and dime depending on which way I swung the coil over it. I decided to dig it as it was strong signal. I pinpointed and looked down at my coil and thru the hole in stock coil I could see the edge of a coin sticking out of the soil. I pulled it out and did the happy dance. I had found my first silver coin. 1901 half dollar.
Thanks for reading and HH.
Paul

Attachments

• 1901A.JPG
    1901A.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 3,787
  • 1901B.JPG
    1901B.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 3,804
Upvote 0

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Paul in TN
Congrat on that first silver.

Silver is always nice.

Heck of a nice coin for first silver.

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Awesome find!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions