Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You know i use Minelabs also and a couple of times i have posted that i i like Minelabs BBS detectors better than there FBS detectors and i never got any of the crazy remarks about that ā€¦ā€¦ All i got was some saying no they think the FBS detectors are bestā€¦ā€¦.. And it looks like it is all the new ones now that come back with all these crazy post'sā€¦ā€¦.

Eddie Current

May 17, 2011
Flooorida
Detector(s) used
CTX /AT Pro / Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a bunch of High School kids bragging about how fast their cars are...

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a bunch of High School kids bragging about how fast their cars are...

...when all they did to make it faster was to install one of those grapefruit-shooters on it. :laughing7:

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care what machines other people prefer.....I only try to find the machines that best suit me. Some people like camaros and some like corvettes or mustangs.

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
ā— Minelab Manticore ā— Minelab CTX-3030 ā— Minelab Equinox 800 ā— Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ā— Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now I know why he has so many posts... ;)

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
ā— Minelab Manticore ā— Minelab CTX-3030 ā— Minelab Equinox 800 ā— Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ā— Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What makes you so sure I was addressing you? FYI, I clicked into the post because the thread title sounded interesting. Your attitude is aggressive and makes this area a little less enjoyable. Good day...

..You know hoosier no one forces you to read my post's....It could be i have deleted more of my post's than you have post's... ā€¦FOR post count means nothing to meā€¦

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What makes you so sure I was addressing you? FYI, I clicked into the post because the thread title sounded interesting. Your attitude is aggressive and makes this area a little less enjoyable. Good day...
Sorry about that ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
hoosier & Irshgold & dunnell and some others..ā€¦. You have to look at it this way Every one on Tnet that put's up a post or thread to them it is interesting they would not put it up if it was not to them .. So why come on and knock them now since i knocked yours you know how it feels ā€¦. If you do not like a members post you do not have to put them down just go to the next post ...

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How old are you kids lol.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone else starting in now ā€¦i should have never started this post..

Hell Keppy, we are almost on 5 pages :) Nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. That's why I like this site..Sometimes I can agree with people on some posts, on other posts i dont. But I dont take it personal..its all just opinions

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hell Keppy, we are almost on 5 pages :) Nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. That's why I like this site..Sometimes I can agree with people on some posts, on other posts i dont. But I dont take it personal..its all just opinions
Yes your right . I guess it does give some were for a lot to post..

SunriseBoy

Sep 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Irish. I've got an AT Pro and there are way better detectors than this one.

So get over it guys. Go out detecting with what you've got and find some gold instead of sitting here wetting your pants about such crap!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone else starting in now ā€¦i should have never started this post..
lol I was just adding to it. It was enjoyable to read all comments. I guess I was prodding a bit. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have never used a GTI series so I can't comment on them but I sure love my at pro. I seen a comment earlier that the at pro was good for the new user that can be tricked into buying it. I don't agree with that at all. I will hunt next to any detector and still find great stuff with my pro. I took the time to learn to use it and what it's telling me. In the end it's just a tool and the operator is the most important part of the mix. This hobby is fun for me and the at pro has kept it that way. Good luck everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread