NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I met this beautiful teller today at Bridgeton TD bank she was showing me the silver dimes she found and we got into talking about this hobby she was telling me she found a penny that looked platinum or silver does anyone know if there are any I don't think it would be steel bc the steel ones almost look copper too right? But was so nice to deal with and I hope to talk to her again

Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I disagree with everyone... While she may collect coins at work, I highly doubt she has an obsession similar to ours so I wouldn't focus on coins too much.. From my experience, just be sweet and honest.. Women love that.. Tell her you thought she was beautiful and seemed like an amazing person and you would love to take her out to dinner and get to know her better, but only if she likes "nice guys." Be the sweet caring dude that every girl wants but rarely goes after.. Don't ask for her number, give her yours... It will give her the power that all women want to have over a man.. Lol..

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi."

Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it."

Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?"

Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

And five, now this is the most important. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

Coin Gopher

Apr 22, 2013

Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?"

Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

And five, now this is the most important. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

CLASSIC!

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since she knows that you search coins, say the following (even if the CRH find part of it isn't true):

Remember how I told you that I search for silver dimes? Well, I wanted to tell you about my most recent find.
I found exactly enough silver dimes to finance desert and coffee for two.
Could I interest you in a slice of turtle cheesecake at CrackerBarrel? My treat.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since she knows that you search coins, say the following (even if the CRH find part of it isn't true):

Remember how I told you that I search for silver dimes? Well, I wanted to tell you about my most recent find.
I found exactly enough silver dimes to finance desert and coffee for two.
Could I interest you in a slice of turtle cheesecake at CrackerBarrel? My treat.

That is too much to say and way too specific. Take advantage of technology, get her to text you or add you on FB. Work from there.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
She's a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world...
and it goes on, and on, and on....

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking of songs in this thread:

Say this to your teller:

"Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!"

:)

I heard the ladies love this kind of stuff! Lol.

Also, I love that this has pretty much spiraled into a 'That's What She Said' thread!

:laughing7:

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
You say, you are really nice. I would really like to take you out sometime. May I have your number and give you a call? - Done. If she aint married, she's available. Especially at 18 y/o. GO FOR IT! (ps it doesnt matter what you do, just ask her!)

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think she'll be flattered ( make sure you check for a ring first though, lol!)

silas1128

Feb 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know if this counts, but my GF is a teller at TD. :D not good finds though. :(

TRanegar36

May 1, 2012
IL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Pro-Pointer AT, Stealth 720i Hybrid
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Show her some of the cooler finds you have found crh and see if she wants to grab some lunch or something

TRanegar36

May 1, 2012
IL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Pro-Pointer AT, Stealth 720i Hybrid
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't try too hard...

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let's be honest here....are you attracted to HER or her MONEY?:tongue3:

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Or Cheap Trick. "The dream police dada da da"

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the bank I dumped there all the time. there is a lot of hot girls there. Check for the ring!

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rofl, some horid advice coming out on here sometimes hahaha :BangHead:

Just be yourself, you may be shy but just be yourself, you may be awkward in asking her out but just be yourself. I'm surprised that her coworkers probably being women also haven't already tried to "set you up" with her if they know she is interested. If you are just being yourself and she accepts the date then you know she will like the person she wanted to go out with in the beginning and you won't have to keep up some slick or fake personality throughout a date or longer.... If you are interested in her long term be honest and yourself, if you are looking for short term then by all means get those peacock feathers up and do your playa dance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread