NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I met this beautiful teller today at Bridgeton TD bank she was showing me the silver dimes she found and we got into talking about this hobby she was telling me she found a penny that looked platinum or silver does anyone know if there are any I don't think it would be steel bc the steel ones almost look copper too right? But was so nice to deal with and I hope to talk to her again

Upvote 0

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KvNcmKvugcxl9Y9PYeiGi1zRIXmUrAsevRKXyOQaEANTGhuleVFH4IYDxQ90719fTQKA1dmo6Q=s640-h400-e365

I really don't know sometimes...

It's probably a steel penny. If they're in good shape or polished, they can be very shiny and silver colored.

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't know sometimes...

It's probably a steel penny. If they're in good shape or polished, they can be very shiny and silver colored.

Ok thanks I'm curious has anyone else on here ever been attracted to a teller at the bank

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Better keep it a pickup back, otherwise the odds of her liking you back are slim. lol. accord is probably right, a stealie. suggest that she check it with a magnet.

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably just a 1974 aluminium cent... right?

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok thanks I'm curious has anyone else on here ever been attracted to a teller at the bank

I'd assume that since many bank tellers are married, some people must be attracted to them. haha. I think what you are really wondering is if any CRHers have acted on it. I definitely remember seeing some posts about this in the past.

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd assume that since many bank tellers are married, some people must be attracted to them. haha. I think what you are really wondering is if any CRHers have acted on it. I definitely remember seeing some posts about this in the past.

I don't think she's married she looks 18 she's about my age the only question is if she's single

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better keep it a pickup back, otherwise the odds of her liking you back are slim. lol. accord is probably right, a stealie. suggest that she check it with a magnet.

Lol it'd be a shock if she didn't I'm sexy and I know it

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like it to be the other way around. I have three tellers that hold coins for me that flirt heavily.

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it to be the other way around. I have three tellers that hold coins for me that flirt heavily.

Lol it was both obvious we were both flirting she may visit me at work when she gets a break

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then your no longer a creeper. Simple coffee type meeting.

This is why I was mostly single in high with the exception for junior year I get tongue tied and nervous around girls most girls

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread