AVALON info

OP
OP
treasure_girl3

treasure_girl3

Feb 9, 2008
wow........................this is sad i completly forgot about this place!!!!!!!!!!! the website i mean. I've been so epically busy. My poor neglected research :angry7:

emeraldaurora

Tenderfoot
Feb 11, 2008
wow i havent been on in a while. hey treasuregirl im comin to see ya next week i got some time off and was gunna see what's new and we can catch up on our research cause i got some stuff to show ya.
~emeraldaurora

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

Just to add to this, as interesting as Avalon, king Arthur and the Knights of the round table are, it is just a story there is no truth in the tale,

I'm going of memory here so i cannot quote exact names or the title of the book which was the start of the legend, the original story was written in a book published sometime during the 1100's, stories about Arthur's battles are believed to have been a mix of battles fought by five clan chiefs hundreds of years earlier when England was still separated into small groups, each holding areas of land and with the occasional battles between the clans,
the Name Arthur was made up at the time the book was written there was no such person, Avalon was also a name made up for the story, it was a popular story in its day and as with many story's passed into legend,
whilst the fact it was just a story was forgotten, and over the years since has become a folk myth,
also Merlin did not appear until 1260 in a reprint there is no mention of him until then,

its a nice story but sadly just a story,

furness

Alan Hassell

Jun 13, 2010
Detector(s) used
pulse star 2, impulse, spectrum. goldscan, PI 3000
All right my recent studies have lead me to the subject of Avalon. I've required some info but theres little to be found on the web. So if anyone knows anything about Avalon please post a comment. Every piece of advise, facts, storys, myths, etc.... will be appriciated and looked into. I thank you for all your help.

~Treasure Girl

King Arthur's Kingdom was in Wales for a start not Tintagel in Cornwall. That was an invention by Bishop Stubbs and Edwin Guest who rewrote and change some of Britain's History back in the 1850's.

heres a link that will open your eyes if you are seeking the truth about King Arthur.

http://www.kingarthurslegacy.com/

you can also visit my own website and learn more about the great King and his discovery and eventual discovery of his hidden grave... http://treasure1.tripod.com/index.html

The truth is out there all you have to do is read the right books, the ancient ones that tell a different history to the one that modern academics want you to read. Anything written after 1714 is full of lies because there were two Arthurs one who lived and fought the Romans and another who fought the Saxons.
By joining these two hero's together a myth was created, no one lives for 250 years, the early academics thought no one would work it out. hehehehe enjoy :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread