Other
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ou

A member posted 2 posts in urban speak that were racist, they were deleted, while searching his recent posts for more found another one and couple attacks on our women and young members, he is on a 30 day timeout now.....

If your going to use urban linguistics better be sure it's not racist in nature. Site admin has already agreed with the action taken and the appeal was denied by head admin.

I have not seen any other that we would consider racist on this thread, but any that do posts racist comments face long timeouts.

Sorry I did not make it clear what I was referring to earlier.
Cool, I thought that might have been the deal.

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
AYO HOMIES...............no doug..your not right and your post doesn't even make sense, i don't even live near the beach and you no nothing about me or who i am and what chicks i could get. i might be married with kids or might be the biggest "playa" out there. i never pawned off knowing her or even took the picture. i never said she was my girlfriend, wife etc. so before you chime in get your facts straight. it's nice that your sticking up for someone else that you don't even know, for what ever reason but only to mouth off and take sides and join in with the like minded following. you ,like a few others, must of mis-interpreted the point of my post. it's a picture not unlike many on this site. no different then having a picture of john wayne or a pirate ship. if i had a pirate face avatar would you say i'm trying to be a pirate or implying that i know one? probably, i'm sure you would of found another angle to take your shot at me. or are you just trying to "dawg" me because you want to join in on the ridicule. how cute, ha ha, good for you, whoop d doo. the point was he'd be more understandable with out going overboard on the lingo. but if that's what it takes to make you laugh and if that's what you think is "so" cool and be his "brother" then all i could say is "huh?" really? this is a treasure hunting forum where i'm sure the majority here has some higher level of maturity. but it looks like the "posers" and "imposters" win again, but even worse the gullable ones that fall for it all and feel they need to take sides.

and here's another side note before you other "haters" want to comment, i may not post on here a lot or feel the need to post my finds on a daily basis, if i had more time and interest maybe i would and i surely don't post to get attention by blatenly posing and talking like i'm from the hood of detroit. i use this site like many other sites, for the valuable information that could be found and i learn from the experiences of others by reading thier posts and gathering tips etc. i doubt that i'll be learning anything from a "homie". but i've been a member here since '04 and visited before hand. i've been listening to it all and seen a lot of people come and go. and i've also seen very few posts that just wouldn't die.

Yo jrpuppypoppadawg,

Here is exactly what you said in your recent response to my post - - "I may not post on here a lot or feel the need to post my finds on a daily basis, if i had more time and INTEREST maybe I would" --- If you don't post on here a lot and have a lack of INTEREST, then WHY DO YOU CARE HOW SOMEONE ON HERE TALKS/WRITES IN THEIR POSTS?(eminem) - that makes no sense what so ever and is RIDICULES.

What gives you the right to bash how someone talks in a post that you have no INTEREST in. THAT'S WHY I BASHED YOU and you didn't like it when I did. SO WHY DID YOU DO IT TO HIM?

If you don't like the way he writes in his posts - DON'T READ THEM - ITS THAT EASY... DUUH!

My post made perfect sense.....I was ripping on you for NO REASON. Just like you did to my Brotha

You also said you "learn from other people's experiences" - No you don't, it looks like you DIS OTHERS FOR THE WAY THEY EXPRESS THEMSELVES IN TYPING/WRITING ON A FORUM.

Nice try on trying to sound educated in your response to my post.....but it's fake just like your Avatar....Peaceout DAWG

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
AYO HOMIES...............no doug..your not right and your post doesn't even make sense, i don't even live near the beach and you no nothing about me or who i am and what chicks i could get. i might be married with kids or might be the biggest "playa" out there. i never pawned off knowing her or even took the picture. i never said she was my girlfriend, wife etc. so before you chime in get your facts straight. it's nice that your sticking up for someone else that you don't even know, for what ever reason but only to mouth off and take sides and join in with the like minded following. you ,like a few others, must of mis-interpreted the point of my post. it's a picture not unlike many on this site. no different then having a picture of john wayne or a pirate ship. if i had a pirate face avatar would you say i'm trying to be a pirate or implying that i know one? probably, i'm sure you would of found another angle to take your shot at me. or are you just trying to "dawg" me because you want to join in on the ridicule. how cute, ha ha, good for you, whoop d doo. the point was he'd be more understandable with out going overboard on the lingo. but if that's what it takes to make you laugh and if that's what you think is "so" cool and be his "brother" then all i could say is "huh?" really? this is a treasure hunting forum where i'm sure the majority here has some higher level of maturity. but it looks like the "posers" and "imposters" win again, but even worse the gullable ones that fall for it all and feel they need to take sides.

and here's another side note before you other "haters" want to comment, i may not post on here a lot or feel the need to post my finds on a daily basis, if i had more time and interest maybe i would and i surely don't post to get attention by blatenly posing and talking like i'm from the hood of detroit. i use this site like many other sites, for the valuable information that could be found and i learn from the experiences of others by reading thier posts and gathering tips etc. i doubt that i'll be learning anything from a "homie". but i've been a member here since '04 and visited before hand. i've been listening to it all and seen a lot of people come and go. and i've also seen very few posts that just wouldn't die.

One more thing to show you lack of intelligence:

You called a lot of us on here "posers" and "imposters" - YOU STARTED YOUR POST WITH "Ayo Homies"

You have never talked like that in any other post.....why did you start it off with that then........ummm maybe because you are what you write....and your unoriginal

Here is something I will get right: It will take you 45min or close to an hour to respond to what I wrote and you will hit the backspace button over a hundred times....all just trying to get it to sound right and sound like you are well rounded educated human being. Or you may not even post at all......Peaceout jrpuppydawg

philinchio

Dec 24, 2010
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
OpoQQ.jpg

Coin Roll Hunting: Serious Business

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part of no personal attacks do you guys not understand........It appears no one is listening, or reading the rules.........

Sniping, name calling, denegration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!

Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic.

If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner.

Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone.

All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread