mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ya, I have to back the lady up on this one. No one is hating here. The rap posts are somewhat funny but wear thin after a while. Someone responded to on of my posts by saying "I bet u r white". There is no racial element here. A more appropriate comment would have been: I bet you are an adult. Peace all and HH.
Merc

talon146

Jul 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only been on the site for a few weeks and I'm not hating because i can just ignore him. He comes across as a troll or novelty account plain and simple. He has 85 posts and hardly any of them bring any actual content to this forum or it's discussions. He doesn't bring anything to the site other than trollish novelty account behavior.

simplyAARON

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
war nick obv.jpg war nick reverse.jpg

I remixed another one of your hits:

All this commotion, emotion, run deep as oceans explodinā€™,
Tempers flarinā€™ from people, just blow ā€˜em off and keep goin
Not takinā€™ nothinā€™ from no one, searchinā€™ rolls, long as Iā€™m breathinā€¦
Searchinā€™ rolls in the morninā€™ and dumpinā€™ them in the eveninā€™.

By the way, look closely at those nickels, 'cause sometimes, War Nickels be frontin' like they a regular nickel, but they really be havin' 35% silver. Peace out, homey. :occasion18:

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
I like Eminem (the TNet member - not real fond of the rapper)! He keeps it fun. Everyone has their own personality on here.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice rap Aaron! Thanks for the support homies keep on Rollin

kdawg

Greenie
Jul 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no, and talk normal, the real eminem wouldn't be wasting his time looking for silver or pennies and dimes for that matter. he would just go out and buy them. Gon?

and my grandpa would slap you for "---". everybody talks diffrent. why you got to hate? and whats up with the race stuff? why you people assume somebody is white or black by the way they express themselfs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next attack on eninem gets a timeout, you don't like the way he posts don't read it or put him on ignore.

Only mods and admins decide who is and who isn't a troll.

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure_Hunter said:
Next attack on eninem gets a timeout, you don't like the way he posts don't read it or put him on ignore.

Besides the kind that lives under the bridge what is a troll?

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other

Thank you mod you da man. I was gonna report them but your on top of that

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Isn't this suppose to be a free open forum. No one needs to be attacking others on here IMO.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
It seems to me he's making fun of urban youth. Funny thing is that there are lots of people who actual talk and type like this. I find it fascinating that this even goes on inside of the schools and goes uncorrected.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems to me he's making fun of urban youth. Funny thing is that there are lots of people who actual talk and type like this. I find it fascinating that this even goes on inside of the schools and goes uncorrected.

Personally, I find it disturbing that many of todays youth (Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, urban and suburban as well) talk like this and it goes uncorrected. Not only does it go uncorrected, some of the teachers speak like this themselves. It shows the mentality of the teachers nowadays as well as the "parents" and I use that term very lightly. Ghetto talk seems to be the norm and acceptable in todays society. It's a slap in the face to all those who fought for equality and civil rights in the 50's and 60's. Martin Luther King Jr. would have got a good slap upside the head by his mother if he talked like that growing up, believe that.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
diggummup said:
Personally, I find it disturbing that many of todays youth (Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, urban and suburban as well) talk like this and it goes uncorrected. Not only does it go uncorrected, some of the teachers speak like this themselves. It shows the mentality of the teachers nowadays as well as the "parents" and I use that term very lightly. Ghetto talk seems to be the norm and acceptable in todays society. It's a slap in the face to all those who fought for equality and civil rights in the 50's and 60's. Martin Luther King Jr. would have got a good slap upside the head by his mother if he talked like that growing up, believe that.

Well I guess we're a couple haters. LOL

simplyAARON

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Personally, I'd rather read well-written jive, than suffer through reading improper uses of to/too, their/they're/there, to/too, you're/your ect (for etc. et cetera)... by people who should know better. I am highly educated and I think it's fun to be able to goof off and have fun on a forum like this, when the opportunity lends itself. It lets me pay homage to the "cool guy" that died inside of me about 10 years ago when I realized I wasn't "cool" anymore. Oh well, back to these boxes of dimes. It has been a banner week for my hunting. I'll post results later!!

Last edited:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
simplyAARON said:
Personally, I'd rather read well-written jive, than suffer through reading improper uses of to/too, their/they're/there, to/too, you're/your ect (for etc. et cetera)... by people who should know better. I am highly educated and I think it's fun to be able to goof off and have fun on a forum like this, when the opportunity lends itself. It lets me pay homage to the "cool guy" that died inside of me about 10 years ago when I realized I wasnt "cool" anymore. Oh well, back to these boxes of dimes. It has been a banner week for my hunting. i'll post results later!!

You should have started your last sentence with a capital letter.

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010

I think you hit the nail on the head. I think his user account is funny as heck. He definitely makes me laugh with his "dawg" talk.

I have no issue with it at all. Keep on keepin' on Eminem.

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let me see if I get this right.

All of us on here know that you (jrpoppapump) could never get a chick like the one that is used for your avatar. She may have come up to you on the beach and asked if she could use your detector and you said yes and then took a picture of her using your detector all the while wishing you could get someone like that and thinking it would be cool to use that picture. So taking a picture of someone you don't know and posting it is really ridicules. You may think that chick is hot and it was cool while you took your photo, but some of us would take you a little more seriously if you didn't try to pawn off knowing her.

You may post something like: That is my girlfriend, or good friend, or even your wife....but face man....it's not.

Yo Eminem...keep postin DAWG! I'm with ya...my brotha from anotha motha

We know your not eminem. He's a multi-million dollar recording artist. The last thing he would do is visit,much less post,on a website like this. 90% of people hide behind phony identities when posting on web forums for one reason or another they,unlike you, don't go overboard on this one. How could we be haters when we don't even know you. So writing and trying to sound like him it just comes off ridicules. You may work with urban kids but there's none here. you'd be a lot more understandable and more would listen without the ghetto jargon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread