Whites V3i and DFX

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
I wasn't aware that this site was only for the "highly educated". My apologies. I was under the impression that this site, this forum in particular, was for those of us that enjoy CRHing. Everyone is welcome here, whether they are white or black, rich or poor, funny or annoying. BTW, I hope I didn't have any grammatical errors in this post. I'd hate for my incompetence to burn holes into your eyes because you read this. I certainly wouldn't want to be the cause of death to your brain cells. Forgive all of us lowly, uneducated folk on here & move on.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Mrs.CRH said:
I wasn't aware that this site was only for the "highly educated". My apologies. I was under the impression that this site, this forum in particular, was for those of us that enjoy CRHing. Everyone is welcome here, whether they are white or black, rich or poor, funny or annoying. BTW, I hope I didn't have any grammatical errors in this post. I'd hate for my incompetence to burn holes into your eyes because you read this. I certainly wouldn't want to be the cause of death to your brain cells. Forgive all of us lowly, uneducated folk on here & move on.

Yeah. My 9th grade education must pale in comparison to that guy who is so highly educated. Oh well. Thank god for spell check.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
quietprofessional said:
Why is everyone getting excited on this thread? It is his thread.

Come now settle down, your heart rate is going through the roof.

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010
This is won of the goodest threads I've evar readed in a LOOOOOONG time! Theirs got to be a way too figure out weather OP is rilly Eminem.

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
This is won of the goodest threads I've evar readed in a LOOOOOONG time! Theirs got to be a way too figure out weather OP is rilly Eminem.

ROFL I have never laughed so hard at a post!! Awesome!!!!!!

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Just came by to say wassup. Not sure If I be rollin today homies we'll see. Good luck yo

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I'd rather read well-written jive, than suffer through reading improper uses of to/too, their/they're/there, to/too, you're/your ect (for etc. et cetera)... by people who should know better. I am highly educated and I think it's fun to be able to goof off and have fun on a forum like this, when the opportunity lends itself. It lets me pay homage to the "cool guy" that died inside of me about 10 years ago when I realized I wasnt "cool" anymore. Oh well, back to these boxes of dimes. It has been a banner week for my hunting. I'll post results later!!
Tru dat dog. While youz at it you mites wanna add a apostrifee to da word "wasn't". Weez donts wont sumbody thinkin youz not hilee edjumicated.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning, racist posts will not be tolerated........

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning, racist posts will not be tolerated........
Have you deleted a rascist post already or something? Or is this just a "pre-warning" to something that may or may not occur in the near future on this thread? Is this how we operate now? Please clue me in.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
diggummup said:
Tru dat dog. While youz at it you mites wanna add a apostrifee to da word "wasn't". Weez donts wont sumbody thinkin youz not hilee edjumicated.

You have dog spelled wrong. It should be dawg.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
crazyfish said:
If you want to get technical, he spelled werd wrong two.

Thanks, I am still learning hood. Too

Last edited:

jrpoppapump

May 23, 2004
north eastern new mexico
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me see if I get this right.

All of us on here know that you (jrpoppapump) could never get a chick like the one that is used for your avatar. She may have come up to you on the beach and asked if she could use your detector and you said yes and then took a picture of her using your detector all the while wishing you could get someone like that and thinking it would be cool to use that picture. So taking a picture of someone you don't know and posting it is really ridicules. You may think that chick is hot and it was cool while you took your photo, but some of us would take you a little more seriously if you didn't try to pawn off knowing her.

You may post something like: That is my girlfriend, or good friend, or even your wife....but face man....it's not.

Yo Eminem...keep postin DAWG! I'm with ya...my brotha from anotha motha

AYO HOMIES...............no doug..your not right and your post doesn't even make sense, i don't even live near the beach and you no nothing about me or who i am and what chicks i could get. i might be married with kids or might be the biggest "playa" out there. i never pawned off knowing her or even took the picture. i never said she was my girlfriend, wife etc. so before you chime in get your facts straight. it's nice that your sticking up for someone else that you don't even know, for what ever reason but only to mouth off and take sides and join in with the like minded following. you ,like a few others, must of mis-interpreted the point of my post. it's a picture not unlike many on this site. no different then having a picture of john wayne or a pirate ship. if i had a pirate face avatar would you say i'm trying to be a pirate or implying that i know one? probably, i'm sure you would of found another angle to take your shot at me. or are you just trying to "dawg" me because you want to join in on the ridicule. how cute, ha ha, good for you, whoop d doo. the point was he'd be more understandable with out going overboard on the lingo. but if that's what it takes to make you laugh and if that's what you think is "so" cool and be his "brother" then all i could say is "huh?" really? this is a treasure hunting forum where i'm sure the majority here has some higher level of maturity. but it looks like the "posers" and "imposters" win again, but even worse the gullable ones that fall for it all and feel they need to take sides.

and here's another side note before you other "haters" want to comment, i may not post on here a lot or feel the need to post my finds on a daily basis, if i had more time and interest maybe i would and i surely don't post to get attention by blatenly posing and talking like i'm from the hood of detroit. i use this site like many other sites, for the valuable information that could be found and i learn from the experiences of others by reading thier posts and gathering tips etc. i doubt that i'll be learning anything from a "homie". but i've been a member here since '04 and visited before hand. i've been listening to it all and seen a lot of people come and go. and i've also seen very few posts that just wouldn't die.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ou
Have you deleted a rascist post already or something? Or is this just a "pre-warning" to something that may or may not occur in the near future on this thread? Is this how we operate now? Please clue me in.

A member posted 2 posts in urban speak that were racist, they were deleted, while searching his recent posts for more found another one and couple attacks on our women and young members, he is on a 30 day timeout now.....

If your going to use urban linguistics better be sure it's not racist in nature. Site admin has already agreed with the action taken and the appeal was denied by head admin.

I have not seen any other that we would consider racist on this thread, but any that do posts racist comments face long timeouts.

Sorry I did not make it clear what I was referring to earlier.

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Treasure Hunter for keeping the forum positive. Let's all get over ourselves & get back to CRHing. This forum is supposed to be all about sharing our experiences/goals/accomplishments & learning from & about each other.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Really, this isn't worth all the fighting stuff. We are coin roll hunters, we don't need to be bringing attention to us by having admins come in and regulate everything. We should be getting some AG homie dawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread