Back from Iraq and hit 2 Silvers

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone glad that Im home now and back to normal things again. One thing I had to do was buy a new BH for myself as a treat. Well just say it didnt take long before I headed out the door. Which I did after my oldest boy headed off the school but as the bus left I was outside ready to go. I did have my youngest 2 years old with me as my digger (Titus) but after about 40 minutes outside and chasing him. We finally got lucky after just getting junk. Both of decided we should check out the old rabbit shack out back (not their no more) and we got something. It read out as 25C and 4 inches so he started to dig with a big grean on his face. After about 5 minutes of digging or so he yelled OLD MONEY,OLD MONEY daddy. Just say it made my day and full of fun. Found 2-1964 silver quarters in the same hole.

Attachments

• 101_0143a.jpg
    101_0143a.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 691
  • Wwww.jpg
    Wwww.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 686
Upvote 0

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Cha-ching, great way to start. Welcome home, and Thank you for what you did and sacrificed for our Country. Aloha

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome home and great job! :)

Thank you for your service to our country! I support our Men in all conflicts anywhere.

stormfighter

Mar 23, 2008
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
DFX
Congrats on your find! Welcome Back!! Thank You for your Courage! My son will be going to Ft. Benning,Georgia in October for boot camp.

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That had to be a great time with your son.

Welcome home brother gald you made it back

Salute_350x273_195kb.gif

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very glad you are back ! I am going over next month. Congrats on the silver and the new detector.

nealb

Jan 2, 2007
Omaha, NE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 and Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds. You told me you found silver, but quarters to boot.
From one soldier to another, again, thanks for your service and glad you got back safe.
Neal

johnny4506

Apr 14, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Old Garrett Groundhog
I salute you. Welcome home. You are a true American hero. Thank you for fighting for all of our freedoms. Johnny :thumbsup:

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone has earned those Silver American History Artifacts its you and those like you.
Welcome home and thank you.

Keep @ it and HH!!

OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to say thanks for your support it means alot to all of us (Military). I do want to say THANKS to all Veteran its what inspired me to join. For the ones that are joining up Thanks for courage its worth it. Spec. Frazier,Terry

OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My squad of D co 1-168 Inf. 34th Div. we say Thanks. Pic take in Fort McCoy, Wisconsin.

Attachments

• 101_0090a.jpg
    101_0090a.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 325

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
First
Welcome back, I appreciate you and your team for what they do. You guys and gals make me proud to say I am retired from the military service. Image a rooster sticking his chest out :tongue3: lol

Now nice coins there soldier, excellent digs. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Love the pic of him with the coins. So precious and cool. I guess you know where to find him and his brother too once he gets off the bus looking for the rest of that cache in that coupe. :wink:

Take Care

MikeOregon

Nov 26, 2005
Detector(s) used
White's V3
My most sincere thanks for your service. I'm glad you could be reunited with your precious family, and I wish you many more great finds. You've already passed me in silver quarters (I have 1.)

Blessings,

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread