Back from Iraq and hit 2 Silvers

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone glad that Im home now and back to normal things again. One thing I had to do was buy a new BH for myself as a treat. Well just say it didnt take long before I headed out the door. Which I did after my oldest boy headed off the school but as the bus left I was outside ready to go. I did have my youngest 2 years old with me as my digger (Titus) but after about 40 minutes outside and chasing him. We finally got lucky after just getting junk. Both of decided we should check out the old rabbit shack out back (not their no more) and we got something. It read out as 25C and 4 inches so he started to dig with a big grean on his face. After about 5 minutes of digging or so he yelled OLD MONEY,OLD MONEY daddy. Just say it made my day and full of fun. Found 2-1964 silver quarters in the same hole.

Attachments

• 101_0143a.jpg
    101_0143a.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 692
  • Wwww.jpg
    Wwww.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 687
Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome home and also thank you for your service, your little man is absolutely adorable..

glad your home and enjoy everyday with your family.

blessings
Bootybay

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Cool Pic's,
ALso Welcome Home. Things have changed a lot since comming home from Nam.
Congrads on finding a great hobby. And 2 silver quarters in one hole-- AWEsome.
Tennessee Joe

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Welcome Home Soldier...Great finds!

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Congrats on your two silver and having the little one there to help is priceless!! Spent a winter training at Ft McCoy and enjoyed getting off base to a close "college" town for some fun!! Thanks for your service and courage protecting our Country, and happy you made it back to show this picture of that young man spending a day with his dad!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread