Back to the private lawn.

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The nice lady agreed again after a hard rain and said to contact the neighbor who needed some help with her yard too. Well, first came the fishing weight and clearly was mint for getting catfish's attention on the deep river bottom. By the way the catfish around here can be as big as a Volkswagons people say. Then a bunch of silver showed up and I am not real experienced with finding silver. The last Mercury dime I found was over two years ago. The silver quarter is only the third I have ever found and probably only have 4 war nickels so this was entirely a shocker day for me. The Buffalo nickel was number 7 for me. All in all a great day for around here. Thanks for looking. fivecoins.jpg Better go tomorrow.

Upvote 24
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice coin shooting! :occasion14:

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
TREASURE!!! Grats on all the nice finds and may there be more in your near future.

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds. Congrats!! :icon_thumright:

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
THE WEIGHT IS OVER .SOMEONE FOUND SOME NEAT FINDS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread