Be Careful...

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
There are a few things that the dowser needs to know before he commits to a test. There are some different things that happen in an un-natural setting that do not occur in the field. No one has touched the object or anything around it for years if not for eons. You have to be aware of the fact that a positive or negative charge can be transferred to an object or a cover by the person placing it there. This can affect the rod movement.

Another thing you need to be aware of is that what the object is setting on and what is covering it can become contaminated by the object and give false signals. This can take anywhere from 5 minutes to hours to go away. You need to check each possible location before each round to make sure it is safe to hide the object.

I am sure there are more so let's hear them...Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Put a map on the wall. Have some one throw a dart at it. Go there and mark a ten acre area that has no silver signals. Have someone take a post hole digger and make 100 holes 3 inches deep. Have some one else take 10 silver dollars and bury them in 10 of the holes. Now close all the other holes and disappear. Now the administrator
( the person that claims that Dowsing and Random (chance) Guessing will have the same results) will have 10 personal markers and thats all and the Dowser will have 10 markers and his Dowsing Contraptions. When you think you have located a silver dollar a marker will be placed on it. After 2 hours the holes with markers will be dug and scored. There would be a winner and a loser. What did you just prove?..Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Now the administrator
( the person that claims that Dowsing and Random (chance) Guessing will have the same results) will have 10 personal markers and thats all and the Dowser will have 10 markers and his Dowsing Contraptions.
I believe the tests are to determine the difference between random guessing and dowsing. I haven't seen any claims to the contrary (other than yours, of course.)

aarthrj3811 said:
There would be a winner and a loser.

Again, I haven't seen a post that requires the groups to be divided into winners and losers, just those posts looking for results. Again, these are your words.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Twist and Spin, as you label it, would refer to a statement made by an individual that was later denied or changed by the same individual making an opposing statement.
But when you outright lie about the words of another individual, well, that's just sad. It's not nice to lie, Art.
If you have proof of a statement made by someone claiming that dowsing and guessing have the same chance of success, or a statement by a dowsing critic saying that a dowsing test has to have a winner or a loser, then post it here.
If you don't have this information, then find a new soapbox.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
A warning? I have to ask again, do you even read the posts? I pointed out that you are the one performing a "twist and spin" by deliberately misquoting and b@stardizing the posts of others. It's a sad thing that you have to do this instead of coming up with an original thought of your own.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
You have to be aware of the fact that a positive or negative charge can be transferred to an object or a cover by the person placing it there. This can affect the rod movement.

I would agree to wear rubber gloves during the test, to block those darn charges. Or, you can just dowse the charges on the target, instead of the target itself.

Another thing you need to be aware of is that what the object is setting on and what is covering it can become contaminated by the object and give false signals. This can take anywhere from 5 minutes to hours to go away. You need to check each possible location before each round to make sure it is safe to hide the object.

No problem...

I am sure there are more so let's hear them...Art

This should be called the Alibi Thread. :D

- Carl

Goldminer

Apr 28, 2006
Las Vegas, Nv
Carl,
thanks for beating me to the response to Art's post. I do not like to belittle the beliefs of people who are entered in a legitimate discussion about a subject, but I was just about to post a reply to that particular one. Horses**t.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Sorry Charlie.....You will not get me to make a BOO-Boo
It's readily apparent to all those reading this post that the boo-boo you made was entering a battle of wits unarmed.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Sorry to hurt your feelings. When the truth about Carls Challenge is in writting, in simple language, without twisting and turning, it upsets you. It's just a small test....Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Okay....... ???
How about this, why don't you spell out the truth about Carl's test, in this thread and in just one post? Just let it all out. It may be cathartic for you.
Carl explains the whole thing in simple English, but you seem to have a tough time both reading and writing in this language, so feel free to use any language you wish.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
OK...Here;s some simple Questions for you AF.

If Dowsing does not work why can people find unknown objects?

What causes the Dowsing Rod to cross?

What is the difinition of Ideomotor Response?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Talk about twist and spin. You can't even answer a question without asking another question, can you?

Rich NY

Apr 7, 2005
A pre-test, consisting of 5 full-view attempts.

This is the first part of Carl's test. Could this part of the test be clarified. Are these the targets with the paper plates over them.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Was my proposed test not a fair test? How come you will not answer a few simple Questions? How come you don't want to talk about the chances of ramdom odds. Carl's going to use rubber gloves. So what else is new....Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
What proposed test? All you said is that people contaminate things, blah, blah, blah, Carl's not fair, blah, blah, blah, twist and spin, blah. You sound like a very boring broken record.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread