Beale Treasure Revelations

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sound pretty interesting. Got any links?
No I never save links. I remember reading them on the Internet and that is about it. But there have been large treasures found using deciphered codes and deciphered symbols of code markers. I remember where a treasure hunter found two stones--one had a 6 and este, he stepped off 6 paces east and found a cache of silver. The other stone had 6 and leste he stepped off 6 paces west and found a cache of gold. When people get on the Internet asking about signs or symbols they have found, if they give the location, I usually tell them if it leads to a treasure nearby. But if I have to find the location myself and I can read the sign----I save that area no matter where it is to go later and get the treasure. I have several like that and I have not been to the locations yet. One tree in Tennessee had markings on it and it tells of a large gold mine cache. The man never told me where the tree was located. So, I read the symbols and the treasure is not even in Tennessee. The treasure was located in Virginia. A soldier had carved it on the tree before the battle. It is like living wills carved into the trees. I have checked the area out and as soon as I get landowner permission I will go and dig the treasure up.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info, had no idea you were involved with Fisher's operation. No, I live in Washington state now, east side near the border. Big gold mining area, but all hard rock.

Besides magnetometry, what else was Fisher using?
I was only involved with Mel Fisher with the Contract. I have a copy of the Contract somewhere and the green slips of registered mail. I also have a copy of the release from the Contract. The two investors came up and dug in a couple of locations but not where I wanted them to dig. They told me of a Contract they had with a farmer in a copper mine on Chair Rock Ridge on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I was later talking with Jimmy Luck on his Dairy Farm. He told me he was a partner with two men from Florida in trying to recover the Beale Treasure on Chair Rock Ridge and he pointed from his dairy to the Parkway about where the area was on the other side of the mountain. I had kept the Secret so long with the two Florida investors and this brought back the memory. And I told him the two men took me and showed me the copper mine but they never gave me his name. Now the whole story came together. A Cheyenne Indian Chief named Joseph Duran also knew of the copper mine and took me to it but I only told him I knew of the location. But, I did not reveal the names of the two investors or the name of the farmer to him.
I now have five books on Amazon and the 6th Book, "Beale Treasure Revelations" will be on Amazon in about two or three more weeks. Two books on the Beale Treasure, two books on the "Lost Confederate Treasury" and the missing gold and other treasures of the KGC (Knights of the Golden Circle." The other two books are on my genealogy, one is about 600 pages and the other 200 pages. Working on my 7th book, "Fort Trial and Fort Mayo" how I found these two 1756 southern frontier forts. My 8th book will be about Jesse James Treasures we hunted for last February in Oklahoma. I will be going to Georgia in a couple of weeks to try and recover four wagon loads of Confederate Treasury Gold.

Last edited:

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin. It is plenty of info. In anyway, all this suggests existent of some kind key paper.
How do you imagine it will look like? There should be 746 words to encode 1 letter...

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "KEY" could be the small piece of paper found in the iron box by Pauline Innis. The one she said looked like a piece of a receipt. I happen to know that that piece of paper is the outline of stones on the Blue Ridge Parkway. They are in the shape of a large "J" and the letter "J" means that the treasure is buried at either end of a straight line. Even if the DOI used to decipher Code Paper #2 is used for Code Paper #1 and #3, there are so many different ways it could be used.

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "KEY" could be the small piece of paper found in the iron box by Pauline Innis. The one she said looked like a piece of a receipt. I happen to know that that piece of paper is the outline of stones on the Blue Ridge Parkway. They are in the shape of a large "J" and the letter "J" means that the treasure is buried at either end of a straight line. Even if the DOI used to decipher Code Paper #2 is used for Code Paper #1 and #3, there are so many different ways it could be used.
Shouldn't be a small piece of paper. 3000 words are equal to at least 6 pages of A4.

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shouldn't be a piece of Paper? But there was a piece of Paper. Read Pauline and Walter Innis' book, "New: Gold in the Blue Ridge."

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shouldn't be a piece of Paper? But there was a piece of Paper. Read Pauline and Walter Innis' book, "New: Gold in the Blue Ridge."
Read Pauline and Walter Innis' book. Why? You directing me a wrong way. I read only Beale papers.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How am I directing you the wrong way? Pauline and Walter Innis were the first to write a book about the Thomas J. Beale Treasure in 1964 in Argosy Magazine. Pauline Innis found the ironbox that had been left to her kin in SW Roanoke, Virginia. The two pieces of receipt papers as she called it was all that was left in the ironbox. Pauline Innis was kin to Newton Hazelwood that had Clayton I. Hart copy the 8 sheets of paper with the codes written on them. Pauline Innis was also kin to Clayton I. Hart and his brother George L. Hart that wrote the Hart Papers which can be purchased from the Roanoke Library. Clayton and George Hart were the first two men recorded as searching and hunting the Beale Treasure with documentation. They were searching only a few years after the publication of the Job Print Pamphlet of which James Beverly Ward was the agent for the author. The Hart brothers were searching in the 1890's. You can not find a treasure by the journals only you need to research the whole story.

Oct 1, 2018
Western PA, Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I never save links. I remember reading them on the Internet and that is about it. But there have been large treasures found using deciphered codes and deciphered symbols of code markers. I remember where a treasure hunter found two stones--one had a 6 and este, he stepped off 6 paces east and found a cache of silver. The other stone had 6 and leste he stepped off 6 paces west and found a cache of gold. When people get on the Internet asking about signs or symbols they have found, if they give the location, I usually tell them if it leads to a treasure nearby. But if I have to find the location myself and I can read the sign----I save that area no matter where it is to go later and get the treasure. I have several like that and I have not been to the locations yet. One tree in Tennessee had markings on it and it tells of a large gold mine cache. The man never told me where the tree was located. So, I read the symbols and the treasure is not even in Tennessee. The treasure was located in Virginia. A soldier had carved it on the tree before the battle. It is like living wills carved into the trees. I have checked the area out and as soon as I get landowner permission I will go and dig the treasure up.
You seem to know treasure carvings pretty well. What are your thoughts on one of my old posts?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You seem to know treasure carvings pretty well. What are your thoughts on one of my old posts?
I can't see any reason for anyone passing through to carve the letters so deep and so large. More than likely someone local carved it. I carved my name and the date on a large beech tree along a path in Dark Hollow McDowell County, West Virginia. I had the time. Explorers would never take the time to carve that at least that is my opinion. But if you want to know for sure. you go back with a soft brush wipe away the moss and splash water on it and then take photographs from different angles and different lengths and at different angles of sunlight. Then I may be able to tell you what it is or what it says. But the photograph is not plain enough to figure anything out from it. Grant you the "J" is backwards and that usually means to go to your left and not to the right. Interesting looking things in the crevice on the right. Do you have photos of it.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something I would like to tell anyone that has pursued the Beale Treasure in Bedford County, Virginia. If you have not purchased my book, "Beale Treasure Revelations," you may be missing out on being the first to get permission on the land where the treasure may be buried still today. In the last chapter is a hand-drawn map which I believe was drawn by the hand of Captain Thomas Jefferson Beale. I have looked this land over about 20 years ago. I never have dug for the treasure but there is good indications the treasure may still be located here. First Mel Fisher was on the property when he was up there in 1989 because of a report of gold on the property by the Colorado School of Mines. I took a probe over this property and the area is mostly layered stone, but at one particular location where the "X" is drawn on the Captain Thomas Jefferson Beale Map, I could sink the 4 foot probe to the handle in several different directions. Readers and treasure hunters may not believe this but I am telling you, I may go up and contact the landowner again myself and bring in a backhoe to dig it up. My loss may be your gain. If not, whatever. I just read my book again today. I was also up there today and dropped my book off at the Montvale Public Library and a couple weeks ago I dropped a copy off at the Bedford City Public Library and several other locations. Danny Johnson is also selling the book at his "Peaks of Otter Winery." The "Sutherlin Mansion" in Danville which is the last Capitol of the Confederacy are also selling all four of my books
1696383667254.jpeg

1696383575077.jpeg

TruthbeTold

Aug 16, 2023
Book sales must be slow or non-existent resulting in the need to advertise here.

Perhaps potential readers saw your previous post stating that the treasure never existed and was fictional?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't you just mind your own business. Can you post anything besides attacks on other posters. No I didn't think so.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just trying to ascertain the truth between your contrasting posts.
I have all ready given you my response. A person has a right to change their mind. Have you ever went to a red light when it was red and believing it is going to stay red. Move on. The light does turn green you know. Or are you too lame to move on.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My two books on the Beale Treasure have now been added to the Research Library at the Bedford City/County Museum. Anyone can go there and read the books and do research on the books. They have also added them to the book collections for sale.
1698938340519.jpeg
1698938291728.jpeg
1698938231353.jpeg

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Two issues: the Confederate treasury (where did some of it go to be hidden) and "The Beale Papers" (is code 1 a creation of the team that hid the treasury and was placed within the Beale story)?

This link will take you to "Major Beale News" - read all and enjoy. I'll be waiting here for commentary:

Le Grand.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two issues: the Confederate treasury (where did some of it go to be hidden) and "The Beale Papers" (is code 1 a creation of the team that hid the treasury and was placed within the Beale story)?

This link will take you to "Major Beale News" - read all and enjoy. I'll be waiting here for commentary:

Le Grand.
All of that is interesting. I read all of it years ago. A good site for the treasure hunter to get familiar with what the Beale Treasure entails. The late Peter Viemeister wrote a book scenerio about how the confederate treasure was off loaded at Burkville Junction and shipped West to be buried. But my book is the foundation for the Beale Treasure as written in the Job Print Pamphlet. I researched and copied all the deeds I could find for the Washington Inn, Hunter's Hill location deeds and the deeds and location for Roslin. Plus history of some of the people involved with the treasure story. Just today I found my old papers about $8 Million in gold specie leaving Richmond three days before the evacuation.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Franklin: did you read the new section on top called "Major Beale News"? I don't think you did...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions