because I like my coffee black, Im probably a psychopath ?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm Cow pattie coffee filters ?
Ehhh I did away with buying filters... I use an old shirt... paper towels I had made my coffee weird colors.

DONT use toilet paper for filter... too much lint... coats the tongue too much.

Carpet tongue sucks.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Decaf...? :laughing7:

Decaf isn't coffee ... and because of the kind of folks that drink it, most likely it's just lightly colored water.

As Mrs. Slocombe would say: "Weak as Water!"

842de8ad1e6e6ac32afa60191844d954.jpg

Last edited:

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decaf shall never pass my lips. Or the door to my house

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
things that should not exist --decaf coffee...and........non alcoholic beer...I mean really whats the point of either one?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I always get a laugh out of these so-called studies. Do this, dont do that, eat this and not that. I often wonder how much money is wasted on "studies" which ultimately dont prove anything in many cases.

And for each and every study that says "don't do this to increase your life span", you can another study which states "do this and increase your life span". It just depends on what answer you are looking for.

S

stefen

There's a creek down the road a bit (2 miles) that drains several thousand acres of dairy cow pastures and its named 'Coffee Creek'...Hmmmmmm

Maybe because the waters are dark brown to black...

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing like the smell of a new can of coffee when you first open it up followed closely by the smell of a fresh pot of coffee......

2015-08-11 01_35_18-You Smell Coffee_ Me Neither. Make Some! - Humoar.com.png

From the study that jeff of pa posted on initial thread:
"Study Claims People Who Like Their Coffee Black Are More Likely To Have Psychopathic Tendencies | IFLScience"
And this cat may be the one and only participant in that study.

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And for each and every study that says "don't do this to increase your life span", you can another study which states "do this and increase your life span". It just depends on what answer you are looking for.
Or what day of the week it is. If the govt. cut off all funding for these studies etc. The US would be in the black with plenty of money left to help other countries. Makes you wonder how the ancients even existed without nanny telling them what to eat & drink.

The rule I follow is eat / drink whatever you want, just not in excess. If you listen to your body that's all you need! If you have a craving for chips, your body is telling you it needs salt, chocolate grab a piece! your body needs something in chocolate. Just don't overdue!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a creek down the road a bit (2 miles) that drains several thousand acres of dairy cow pastures and its named 'Coffee Creek'...Hmmmmmm

Maybe because the waters are dark brown to black...
And if you go up the hill you'll find the apple fritters to go with the coffee from the creek!:laughing7:

On a serious note - I'll bet that water would make excellent watering for your garden! Like compost juice.

S

stefen

And if you go up the hill you'll find the apple fritters to go with the coffee from the creek!:laughing7:

On a serious note - I'll bet that water would make excellent watering for your garden! Like compost juice.

Dem same cows could add cream to make a mocha-like drink fir y'all Yankee sissy drinkers...ugh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread