Friday and Sunday lake finds

Charles

May 23, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Stingray II, AT Pro and Surfmaster II.
Spent 7 hours hunting a swimming area Friday that I just knew had to have some gold, only found about 3 bucks in clad, a silver ring with clear stone and a big silver hoop earing. Sunday I hit a another new area, found a Zippo lighter that looks like it had been in the water about 15 years on 1st swing. Found clad that had been in the water for a long time also so I knew I was in a good spot. I spent about 4 hours there before I found the silver ring, then found the gold ring about 30 minutes later. Sure was a downer to see 10k CZ stamped inside that ring!!

Attachments

• ringsmain2.JPG
    ringsmain2.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 341
Upvote 0
F

Floater

Uh Charles I dont know why you would get bummed about that. The Gold is worth the finds alone along with the silver. You need to rethink this one a little there bud and be glad you got it. This hobby really has its ups and downs. Your finds today are about as up as they get. A gold ring isnt easily achieved . A lot of the new folks here are just getting going and all they have found so far is pop tops and nails. Trust me my friend you had a good day. HH and keep em comin.

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
I would'nt mind a haul like that. Id think i could walk on water if I had a day of finds like that. Good job. Brad

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a great couple of days!! Magnificent finds!! Congrats!

OP
OP
C

Charles

May 23, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Stingray II, AT Pro and Surfmaster II.
Thanks guys. I was thrilled to find gold, but I am always trying to out do myself. At first I thought this one would beat out the 1/4 carat diamond solitaire that I found several years ago for largest diamond. I sure can't complain. I also found a bracelet that is silver but had some sort of plating on it and a small silver charm that says DIVA. I am still working on cleaning those.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!! It may say CZ but it is still GOLD!! Congrats!! HH

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Dang Charles does that mean you are already spoiled and only want real diamonds and gold :o Probably not...sure beats a pile of pull tabs...although I am sure you dug those too!! Nice digs....

Dave

drustino

Mar 11, 2005
I was pumped over my first indian head I found the other day, I could'nt imagine gettin your finds. Congrats, I would kill for that.

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
That ring is so bad, I think you should bury it in one of the parks I hunt so I can find it...

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great finds! ;D

Nana ;)

Top Member Reactions