Best Kennedy box ever!

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Just finished the last of twelve boxes ordered this week. There were four skunks, a couple 1-2 and a five. Things went crazy last night when I opened a box with six endrolls; this ended up with 41 silvers, all 40%. The next box had two endrolls and 29, again, all 40%. I thought things were back to normal this morning, with a skunk, the box of five and a oner. Last box, six more endrolls, including a Ben! I knew this box would be good. I didn't expect it to be my best ever! With the Ben and a 64, there were 57 40%! Almost 140 silvers the last two days! Merry Christmas to me (and all of you)!

Attachments

• christmas silver.jpg
    christmas silver.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0

I've got the bug

Jun 2, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett infinium ls, Whites treasure pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just finished the last of twelve boxes ordered this week. There were four skunks, a couple 1-2 and a five. Things went crazy last night when I opened a box with six endrolls; this ended up with 41 silvers, all 40%. The next box had two endrolls and 29, again, all 40%. I thought things were back to normal this morning, with a skunk, the box of five and a oner. Last box, six more endrolls, including a Ben! I knew this box would be good. I didn't expect it to be my best ever! With the Ben and a 64, there were 57 40%! Almost 140 silvers the last two days! Merry Christmas to me (and all of you)!

The silver gods are with you! Congrats!

JJDEMARAY

Mar 18, 2011
Minnesota
Those are some awesome boxes. Congrats!! I haven't seen those types of boxes in a long time. Can I ask what region/state you are in?

Merry Christmas.

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, great boxes! How do you ever do 12 boxes a week logistically? How much time does it take you? Just curious.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great boxes! It's good to see that they're still out there - the ignorant masses keep trading them in for face value. And it looks like your enders were spot on with 14 total and about 140 silvers.

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats. Those are great totals. How many ounces does that work out to?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions