Big Thanks to 4-H!!!!

dlrwaitnonadime

Oct 22, 2010
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say thanks to 4-H (Mike). I called him just before T-net went down and talked to him about a new detector. We needed a second one and Minelab was what I was looking into. He took a lot of time and answered my questions and after talking with him I felt that an ETRAC would not be above my ability to learn. I gave him my info an he placed the order for me right away. He told me he would get me a tracking number and how long it would generally take for the machine to arrive. He promptly callled with the tracking number and I had my ETRAC a few days later. He is a great guy and very knowledgeable in the field of metal detecting. He told me to call him when I got the ETRAC and he would walk me through setting up a couple of patterns that I could start hunting with right away. When I got the machine I put it together and the next day I called him and he did just as he said and helped me store two settings, one for coins and one for Relics that I could hunt with here in Alabama. I had a few basic questions and he answered them all. It is hard these days to find people that care about what they are doing and Mike is one of the people that really cares about customers and wants them to be successful and satisfied with their purchase. I can't say enough about what a great transaction this was for me. I have been out every minute possible with the ETRAC and I feel that I am starting to catch on to it already. If your in the market for a Minelab product I would highly recommend that you give 4-H a call!!!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread