OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm betting all of this was devised in some super secret 1950's think tank.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
BARTENDER !,
Set up the house with the drink of their choice . Just got back from visiting Poorhunter for the last time . He's wearing his camo hat and a smirk on his lips . His favorite pool cue is by his hand , 2 cubes of blue chalk and his poker deck are close to hand . As is his ever-present Pepsi-Cola . He's well fitted for his journey .
>
>DAMN! I'm going to miss him :sadsmiley:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Cemetery i visit a ways out has a bar nearby where i go after wards. There i toast a couple uncles through the ceiling, locals won,t think nothin if i toast the pool table too. To poorhunter.
Left his mark in the tiki bar he did. Plenty of other places too.
Keep a glass by the pool table for him. Come spring blame that rumblin sound above on a solid break and a lightning runnin of the table.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BARTENDER !,
Set up the house with the drink of their choice . Just got back from visiting Poorhunter for the last time . He's wearing his camo hat and a smirk on his lips . His favorite pool cue is by his hand , 2 cubes of blue chalk and his poker deck are close to hand . As is his ever-present Pepsi-Cola . He's well fitted for his journey .
>
>DAMN! I'm going to miss him :sadsmiley:

Reminds me of my aunt when she passed away nearly two years ago. She was an avid collector of Teddy Bears, and was sent off with one by her side. On her other side it was a bottle of her favorite drink, the good old Manhattan :laughing7:

I hope he finds all the peace in his afterlife... To Ben :occasion14:

S

stefen

I want the one with the high heels and the big whatevercallits...yeah those soft round things that go bounce when they jump about...yeah they are called pompoms...

Why are you snickering? Oh you thought I was gona say big fuzzy things didncha?

Might look stupid but ain't that dumb..:tongue3:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Might need a few more up grades,that plastic deer with the grill marks on it just don,t look right,grate is still stuck in it too.
And that Chucky doll driving sleigh with the cleaver in hand,i dunno......maybe some one could liberate Santa from scoops boat,last seen being used as a figure head sporting an eye patch and flowered shirt.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Might need a few more up grades,that plastic deer with the grill marks on it just don,t look right,grate is still stuck in it too.
And that Chucky doll driving sleigh with the cleaver in hand,i dunno......maybe some one could liberate Santa from scoops boat,last seen being used as a figure head sporting an eye patch and flowered shirt.

HA! Thought THAT was "Scoop" (with the eye patch...).

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope,he healed up good. No more incidents now that he removes the spoon before drinking his coffee:piratehand::coffee2:.

S

stefen

Lost another friend this week, a group of military buds, meeting after work each day for the last 12 or so years at the Coffee Grove...

Went into the hospital for a chem treatment and contacted a staff infection and died within 36 hours...:censored:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Lost another friend this week, a group of military buds, meeting after work each day for the last 12 or so years at the Coffee Grove...

Went into the hospital for a chem treatment and contacted a staff infection and died within 36 hours...:censored:
That just plain SUCKS .

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And, speaking of lost friends, where is BigScoop? Haven't seen him around for a while. Scoop, you OK?

S

stefen

And, speaking of lost friends, where is BigScoop? Haven't seen him around for a while. Scoop, you OK?

He's around here somewhere...last time I saw him he was Lolly gaggin....

Lolly's the former Hooter gal...you know the one with the high heels and the big whatevercallits...yeah those soft round things that go bounce when they jump about...yeah they are called pompoms...

She couldn't decide if she should breath a popcorn shrimp or eat it...gagged like a muther...hacked sumthin terrible..made me want to throw up too...

Shoulda seen her tryin to look at her shoes using a compact mirror....hell, she bent over and almost did a face plant...y'all could say she ain't put together in a well balanced scheme.

Now she's doing a lap dance...and everythin's a jigglin...on...on...yeah, its Bigscoop...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread