Bigscoops Tiki Bar is open........

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Alright i was never here, lets have a round,get Reb a bee ale,(don,t leave it unattended now). Y,all why is the floor sticky?.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Didn,t want to,but that's where i woke up. left my drink unattended to go in back room,paid a dollar to see a gal with a full set of teeth,really i counted all 64. When i finished my drink i was finished too. might be missing a kidney,or got shark bit. And still hurts to blink.

S

stefen

Didn,t want to,but that's where i woke up. left my drink unattended to go in back room,paid a dollar to see a gal with a full set of teeth,really i counted all 64. When i finished my drink i was finished too. might be missing a kidney,or got shark bit. And still hurts to blink.

Quick...check to see if yur nads are still ahanging like mistletoe...if they are grab yur ankles and kiss them...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Kinda fraid to bend. Turns out those free peanuts were styrofoam,second helping went down better with the hot pepper sauce but now.......
Found funny blue welts on my chest too,like somebody tried c.p.r. with a pool cue.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep,took a hit of a cigg backwards and it didn,t hurt at all. My tab does though. Turns out that gal letting me buy her all those drinks was the waitress. Guess i charged around thirty five rounds.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda fraid to bend. Turns out those free peanuts were styrofoam,second helping went down better with the hot pepper sauce but now.......
Found funny blue welts on my chest too,like somebody tried c.p.r. with a pool cue.
thats what happens when poorhunter is trying to hustle onthe table, you wouldnt move. You ended up being the cueball.... ha ha ha

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wern,t no quarters on the rail when i stretched out for a nap. Only tired from arm wrestling,offered to wrestle anyone in the bar for a dollar. Some gorilla bout broke my hand and then wouldn't pay when i said the deal was to wrestle,not win. after he gave me two black eyes a tiredness enveloped me. The table called like a soft pillow.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wern,t no quarters on the rail when i stretched out for a nap. Only tired from arm wrestling,offered to wrestle anyone in the bar for a dollar. Some gorilla bout broke my hand and then wouldn't pay when i said the deal was to wrestle,not win. after he gave me two black eyes a tiredness enveloped me. The table called like a soft pillow.
Yo! Sleeping Beuty! Wake up and rack 'Em... $10 a game, Or get off my table, I got business here!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
10 bucks? Allright. Hey gimme my money,didn,t say i had ta win. Oh oh chest pains again. Its blue dot dej a vue.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 bucks? Allright. Hey gimme my money,didn,t say i had ta win. Oh oh chest pains again. Its blue dot dej a vue.
Papa Smurf's in Heat, And your His Honey Babe Aye! So You Aint got Aquainted with the door man just yet!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Did when i tripped over him on way in. Those platform soles ain,t helping him much.

S

stefen

Jeez guys...get your acts together...like on the same page or sumthin...huh!

people are areadin this skite and it don make since...ya hear!

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeez guys...get your acts together...like on the same page or sumthin...huh!

people are areadin this skite and it don make since...ya hear!
Excuse me Sir! Quit talkin Jibberish, For you get 86'd outta here!!!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Tonight Band is Darth Vader & the Aliens; the "bar scene" from Star Wars... "sticky stuff"? Green slime? OOPS! That's Ghost Busters!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah,they stop back in often. B.s.,s tiki bar is where they were scouted from.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Watching "The Debate" on the TB TV... sounds like a Pro Football Game... at 11pm, gonna have a bonfire on the beach & tiki lights... bring coffee & marshmallows; watch UFO's fly in; BETTER than Area 51, or is it Area 54?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread