onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I crapped my pants that many times I'd be grateful. :laughing7: There's more to this story your trying to punk us with, you really think cop's have that much time just to make a splash on U tube get real.

OP
OP
Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
onfire:

You have no facts to back up your insults.

I was stopped by a cop in Coral Gables, Florida, for taking a photograph of a fountain in the middle of a traffic circle. I was told it was illegal to take pictures in public in Coral Gables.

It was for a U of Miami photojournalism class, and I was so mad I went down to city hall and spoke with the City Manager. I flat out asked him if it was illegal to take a photograph in public in Coral Gables.

He took out his business card, wrote his private phone number on the back, handed it to me and said "If you get stopped again, just give this to the Officer."

Welcome to Florida.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Last edited:
OP
OP
Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Red James cash:

Sorry I can't continue - a black helicopter just landed on my front lawn and I've got to go talk to those Commie soldiers.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

OP
OP
Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Red James cash:

Now there's a topic you understand!

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen stop the insults or enjoy a vacation.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread