15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Blue and White Pitcher with Flowers.

I got this pitcher for $2.00 today. It has a ring-like texture on the inside. The ridged part of the base of the vase is un-glazed, with a grooved in signature. The design goes all the way down to the bottom, and all the way to the top. How old is it, and any other info would be great.

photo.JPG photo (1).JPG photo (2).JPG photo (3).JPG photo (4).JPG

Last edited:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THis is a stock pitcher that was purchased blank and printed and finished. Like a home hobby kit. You can tell it is printed by looking where the handle attaches to the base of the pitcher. DO you see the blank white space and the pattern change? Standard amateur printing.
Still a cool pice Looks like Enoch or Johnson Bros. Probably 1930's I would think. Can you read the signature?

Cheers

Upvote 0
OP
OP
coinman123

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
THis is a stock pitcher that was purchased blank and printed and finished. Like a home hobby kit. You can tell it is printed by looking where the handle attaches to the base of the pitcher. DO you see the blank white space and the pattern change? Standard amateur printing.
Still a cool pice Looks like Enoch or Johnson Bros. Probably 1930's I would think. Can you read the signature?

Cheers

No, I can't really make out the signature. I was guessing that it was a hobby kit, one that was made very well for sure. I think it looks very nice and it is still on my dining room table with some flowers in it.

Thanks for responding, for over a year I have been wondering what it was.

Upvote 0

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I can't really make out the signature. I was guessing that it was a hobby kit, one that was made very well for sure. I think it looks very nice and it is still on my dining room table with some flowers in it.

Thanks for responding, for over a year I have been wondering what it was.

SOme companies like the ones I listed above, bought the vases blanks in large quantities and made a business out of finishing them. I believe that is what you have. Because it has a signature.

Cheers friend

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread