18.8 KB · Views: 191

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You won't be disappointed! Congrats!

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a beaut DS. It's the Cadillac of detectors!

Great machine, great warranty. I definitely recommend the Gone Hunting program. The original settings are great, but after I changed the program I can never go back. I've pulled KG coppers at 13", dimes at 12", and a barber half dollar at 14". If you need programming or other help feel free to PM me.

I'm sure we'll be hearing more about it soon! Good luck bud. Oh, hey, did you buy the boy one too?

Steve

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch out for seal on battery if you plan on taking it into the water, it's like a o-ring (orangeish red) that falls out easily if you don't realize it's there. Great machine, real silver hound, especially with the Gone hunting program, like scrappy said.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the new machine, you'll be happy with the results once you get to know it a bit.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
double posting:icon_scratch:

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Scrappy is the Gone Hunting program a downloadable program?

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow DS... that's the big time. Congrats.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great machine, I used one once, this guy wanted me to try one at one of his sites, and hmm, found a 1728 Spanish 1 reale at 5" lol!!!! too bad im not kidding either lol

seriously though, great machine, when it says a depth, you can almost guarantee its accurate, and its got great balance for a slightly heavier machine

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upgraded to a AT Pro late winter and now today upgraded again to a Minelab CTX. Don't get me wrong, no complaints with the AT Pro. I'll keep the Pro as a back up machine and a good one at that.

My CTX will be here today!!!....I just wish I wasnt having to send my ATP back to garrett with a fried mother board

Best of luck!

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
great machine, I used one once, this guy wanted me to try one at one of his sites, and hmm, found a 1728 Spanish 1 reale at 5" lol!!!! too bad im not kidding either lol

seriously though, great machine, when it says a depth, you can almost guarantee its accurate, and its got great balance for a slightly heavier machine

Boy, what a nice guy he must have been to lend you his machine, at his spot, just so you could find an early pistereen. Must have been a great fella! Lol

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on the CTX.....

I will add this:

Dealing with Minelab's US RMA service is an absolute pleasure - given the circumstances. They are prompt, courteous, and straight up.

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab makes super detectors for sure. Did it come with two coils? You can see I hunt also with one,it sure goes down deep and helps pull out great finds.

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When you get your CTX first thing I would do is PM Vino (George) who shared his top secret program with Smittyman who has been tearing it up ever since. That machine should serve you well for years to come. Congrats!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OLE ANTLERS DONE WENT SHOPPING FOR A NEW CTX TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE ON SOME REALLY NICE PICKS. GONE TO CADILLAC AND NO MORE FORD FOR HE IS UP THERE WITH THE BIG BOYS AND THAT IS FOR DAMMN SURE. GOT ME WANTING SOMETHING THE WIFE SAID YOU ARE NOT EVEN GOING TO BUY , SO ALL I CAN DO IS SIT HERE AND WISH AND HOPE AND CRY. THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL MACHINE.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the 3030!

This will be my next machine to add to the addiction; OOPs, I mean collection, ah... arsenal. :laughing7:

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations... You can't hide Great finds or $$

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a beaut DS. It's the Cadillac of detectors!

Great machine, great warranty. I definitely recommend the Gone Hunting program. The original settings are great, but after I changed the program I can never go back. I've pulled KG coppers at 13", dimes at 12", and a barber half dollar at 14". If you need programming or other help feel free to PM me.

I'm sure we'll be hearing more about it soon! Good luck bud. Oh, hey, did you buy the boy one too?

Steve

12inch dime???? Really????lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread