bought me a new Garrett 1350GTA!!!...

D

diggit 65

Congrats Night Wind
I have been using a GTA 1000 for years now and I realy like it ;D .I just bought a 10x14 DD coil for it and I like it very well too :o .Takes a little getting use to ??? .mine likes ring I have found three rings in the last two months in the little time that I have gotten out this year .the belltone setting is the setting that I use now. I found out that it only makes a belltone over the higher end of the scale like silver and good pennys . Try it you'll like it .H H Good luck with the new Garrett.

Diggit 8)

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
NIGHT WIND said:
;D...works like a charm---VERY sensitive;nice and light,too...Good at findin small crosses,and small chains,too...I like it;a GOOD purchase!! 8)

Great!

Keep us all updated on your finds and experiences.

Badger

OP
OP
warthog steve

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
...I got that `10x14"coil with mine too-How does it work on small targets,coins and rings??

D

diggit 65

NIGHT WIND said:
...I got that `10x14"coil with mine too-How does it work on small targets,coins and rings??
Yes it works well on everyting it just takes a while to get use to the pinpointing .The easyest way to pinpoint with it is to center the target under the coil and use a small swing back and forth and slowly pull back until the tone goes away and then come forward til it just starts to come back and it is just under the tip of the coil .Thats the quickest way .you can also center to the the strongest signal and it will be under the pinpoint marked on the coil .I usualy do it both ways just for a better target ;D .I have found three rings with it after I put the 10x14 on it

Diggit 8)

OP
OP
warthog steve

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
8)Im going detecting this next week-I havent had a chance to use that bigger coil yet-Looks like it might be time!!! 8)I will let ya know how it works...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread