Breakfast At Tiffany's

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One last dig. I suspect that Missouri Governor Parsons will call for a total lock down soon, in keeping with the 46 other states that have already done it. Well, if I have to start (and maybe end) the month of April with something on board, then I am glad for these goodies.

This morning, a public school lawn produced three rings, one being marked sterling and with a date of '97. Also found was a marked T. & Co. (Tiffany & Company) bracelet also marked with the artist's name, Paloma Piccaso. (Daughter of Pablo Piccaso.) A first for me! :hello2:

Other usual kiddie widgets rounded out the dig with $4.64 in clad for charity was bagged also. We will get through this and all get out detecting with a vengeance soon, God willing. Cheers!

Sub 8-)

Tiffany 1.jpg
Tiffany 2.jpg
Tiffany 3.jpg
Tiffany 5.jpg
Tiffany 6.jpg

Upvote 11
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great congrats! :occasion14:

Metal Headz

Sep 18, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We've been on lockdown in PA for a while but it doesn't affect my metal detecting in the woods. I never found anything Tiffany, very sweet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread