Bucks and Breakfast

lowctoy

Jan 16, 2012
Central California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hurthawk what a great video, love to see the bucks just lets a man know they are still around. Great job, keep up the great work and vids. Hope all is well and you find that big nugget in the bedrock, good luck to you. see ya Chris

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What an Awesome thread Title!! I jumped at it as soon as I read it. Your yard IS an Actual Zoo! It is a wonderful site to see the wild animals up close or even at a distance. You've the ones up close and a bunch more in the background, Wow.

I was also in a rain situation a few years back. The morning the rain stopped I was sitting in camp and noticed movement across the river. I carefully checked it out and two does were coming out to the river for a drink while their buck looked on. As soon as they faded back into the growth I noticed movement up river and a Gigantic Buck had just crossed the river and was making for cover ASAP or sooner. Fun Stuff!

Thanks HH........................63bkpkr

Last edited:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Good to see your new great video, Rick. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing again.
I had a hard time hearing what you were saying, but that's mostly my fault since I have a hearing disability.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Assume video. Here in Arizona we would call the buck a 3x3 as we would not count the eye-guards. Nevertheless to see all the mule deer handing around is assume. I have had days where I have counted 125 mule deer walked ass to noise walking to a watering hole. That day was totally cool as I sat motionless as they walked by. I had a tag but not for a Mule Deer Buck, my tag said Coues Deer Buck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread