59.4 KB · Views: 691
  • LUNA TECH BOMB.jpg
    LUNA TECH BOMB.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 670
OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Hello Santa Fe New Mexican and congratulations on your find. I took a look at the picture you posted and I was really impressed. You REALLY DID find the LDM alright!
SALVOR6

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T.Parker said:

Thanks a bunch TP:
I suspected that you would be the first....... :notworthy:
Great slideshow on U-Tube BTW.....perfect choice of theme music as well(what is it from?)

Regards:SH

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spooky said:
somehiker said:
....perfect choice of theme music as well(what is it from?)

The twilight zone?

:laughing7:

Sorry.......

fits this WHOLE thread.....

Nah........I meant TP's slideshow

Note: TP actually has photos in his slideshow.......... :thumbsup:

Regards:SH.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda makes John's Youtube self-promotional "SUPERHERO"efforts appear....well.....Lame. ::)
Don't it.

Regards:SH.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that,I bid you all goodnight....SH.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Spooky,

[It is a INTERNET DISCUSSION FORUM man, not the end of the world.

Do you see black helicopters?]

For your information, they are not "black" helicopters........they are dark, dark green, and they fly over Lake Havasu all the time.

Just wanted to confirm the truth for you.

Joe Ribaudo

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spooky said:
cactusjumper said:
Spooky,

For your information, they are not "black" helicopters........they are dark, dark green, and they fly over Lake Havasu all the time.

Joe Ribaudo

Um yes, I know and you're referring to the 160th Special Operation Aviation Regiment, they are based out of Ft Campbell, Ky and WA state originally along with OP06, SOCOM and some DEVGRP and Spartan assets..
What you saw were desert and rural AO STR training exercises and they were going to or coming from combined asset and force organizational interoperability training and night exercises.

They are doing dark spooky type creepy crawly things, and it's not a "conspiracy", it's just so that The Bad Guys don't see it.

They haven't frequented that AO for some time, however.

It was a joke.

Don't forget 1/5 SFG. Actually, most of 1st SOCom is based out of USAJFKSWC (U.S. Army John F Kennedy Special Warfare Center) @ Ft. Bragg. I was the Ranger liaison for a while in the mid 1980s.

Best-Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spooky said:
gollum said:
Spooky said:
cactusjumper said:
Spooky,

Joe Ribaudo

Um yes, I know and you're referring to the 160th Special Operation Aviation Regiment, they are based out of Ft Campbell, Ky and WA state originally along with OP06, SOCOM and some DEVGRP and Spartan assets..
What you saw were desert and rural AO STR training exercises and they were going to or coming from combined asset and force organizational interoperability training and night exercises.

They are doing dark spooky type creepy crawly things, and it's not a "conspiracy", it's just so that The Bad Guys don't see it.

They haven't frequented that AO for some time, however.

It was a joke.

Don't forget 1/5 SFG. Actually, most of 1st SOCom is based out of USAJFKSWC (U.S. Army John F Kennedy Special Warfare Center) @ Ft. Bragg. I was the Ranger liaison for a while in the mid 1980s.

Best-Mike

Weeeeeelllll...

:laughing7:

Pleased to "meet you" "Mike" greetings from Pineland and The United Provinces Of Atlantia.

Black Hats FTW!!!

Move along here, nothing to see people..

The funny thing is, people think that if they see Spec Ops Air assets it something 'sinister' or "hidden"

Well the "hidden" part is right, however NOT for the reasons they think. More often it's pretty boring.

Of course it's more "mysterious" and "important" if it's something else.....

They are only mysterious and creepy when they are flying support missions for the Cattle Mutilation Regiments. HAHAHA

Best-Mike

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
GOLLUM MIKE MCCHESNEY WROTE"""""After that, we can implant the 80 foot satellite dish in your anus!""""""" MODS PLEASE BANN THIS GUY! GOLLUM MIKE MCCHESNEY

Posts like This will Get you in trouble.

Calm it down This is a Family Site.

You should Know how we Work here by Now.

a Refresher Course Here :
http://www.treasurenet.com/terms/

including : FORUM GUIDELINES
The ones Broken in this Thread so far

Posts should be suitable for all ages, on topic, concise, and courteous.

If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner.

Don't "SHOUT" in large type. Use bold, red, or other special type only when necessary. (Exception: birthday greetings, special congratulations, etc.)

Don't use profane or obscene language.

Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone.

All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone.

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker said:
T.Parker said:

Thanks a bunch TP:
I suspected that you would be the first....... :notworthy:
Great slideshow on U-Tube BTW.....perfect choice of theme music as well(what is it from?)

Regards:SH

The music is LAND OF ANAKA by Geoffrey Oryema :coffee2:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff,

My only defense is that you need to take my whole post in context. The 80 foot satellite dish was a big part of an episode of South Park which was broadcast on both Basic Cable and Regular TV. I assumed if it were okay for the FCC it would be okay to post. Hence the Youtube Video of Cartman being under alien control and singing "I love to singa, about the moona and the juna....."

Mike

Attachments

• Cartman Gets An Anal Probe.gif
    Cartman Gets An Anal Probe.gif
    23 KB · Views: 547
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi fisticuffers and monsters: I am reminded of an engraving on a Colt single action grip.

¨Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size,
just call upon me, and I will equalize.

My Motto !

Don Jose de La Mancha

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Jeff sorry about this mess, seems we all get carried away sometimes.

Don Jose' - I am sending you a PM in a moment;

RE: the upcoming match between our sparring partners here; I am now self-appointing myself to be the person who holds your wallets and any and all prize monies which are to be awarded. I will also happily hold your truck keys, just for safekeeping; you never know when they might go flying in the midst of the fray and be lost. Of course I may slip out of sight the instant you start swinging, but TRUST ME you can be sure that I will be there to hand you back all your valuables. :icon_thumleft: ;D :wink:
Oroblanco

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
S.F.,

Thanks for posting your resume. You should know that it's old news to many on this site.

The real problem here, is that you have no proof that you have ever even been in the Superstitions. No need to show pictures of the site, just show us one picture of you that was taken in, or near, the Superstitions.....just one.

That creates a base for begining to believe your claims. Without that, you are bb.........light.

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
A LITTLE LATE JOE IM ALL OVER THE INTERNET THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE DISCOVERING MY DISCOVERY! AND IM RECIEVING MASSIVE CONFIRMATION THAT I HAVE IN FACT DISCOVERED THE LOST DUTCHMAN MINE! SO IM NO LONGER HERE ON TREASURE NET TO PROVE MY POINT AS IM COMPLETELY SATISFIED NOW! THE ONLY AGENDA I HAVE LEFT IS TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LDM CRIMES THAT ARE AND HAVE BEEN COMMITED! DONT WORRY JOE I PROMISE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread