Bullseye TRX vendor

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I thought about trying the new Bullseye TRX, but I cannot find any place to buy it online. Is this item only for sale at local dealers?
If you have a local whites dealer that bought them for stock they have it. If you have a local whites dealer they can order it.
I will PM you with a dealer in FL that has them in stock.

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the leads, apparently many vendors cannot list the TRX on their website, but they can still sell them. I was able to get mine for $139 shipped. PM if you would like the details to get your own.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a local dealer yesterday and got charged 159.99 and still have too pay shipping when it arrives. Guess I got took. Oh well live and learn.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got mine for $135. Should be here today at the dealer.

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a local dealer yesterday and got charged 159.99 and still have too pay shipping when it arrives. Guess I got took. Oh well live and learn.

I wouldn't say you got "took", but you were simply charged full retail price. There is plenty of wiggle room left, and many dealers are willing to sell them for less to get your business. You just have to do some "digging" so to speak. :laughing7:

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't say you got "took", but you were simply charged full retail price. There is plenty of wiggle room left, and many dealers are willing to sell them for less to get your business. You just have to do some "digging" so to speak. :laughing7:
I'm ok with it, this dealer is not very high volume and is a real nice guy. This will be my first White's of any kind, I always thought they look heavy but a played with the mxt pro and if seemed pretty nice.

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm ok with it, this dealer is not very high volume and is a real nice guy. This will be my first White's of any kind, I always thought they look heavy but a played with the mxt pro and if seemed pretty nice.

It's good to support low volume dealers, to help keep them in business. This is also my first product from White's. Last year I toyed with the idea of getting a Coinmaster GT, but opted for an AT Pro, because the White's dealer in my area recommended it.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's good to support low volume dealers, to help keep them in business. This is also my first product from White's. Last year I toyed with the idea of getting a Coinmaster GT, but opted for an AT Pro, because the White's dealer in my area recommended it.
That is very funny. When I stopped at the shop the man that owns the shop was not in. His wife was there and called him, from what I gathered he did not even know white's had come out with another pinpointer and told her to tell me he could get me a garrett pinpointer. That was a big no thanks, I've been through two already. When I was trying to order my t2 a dealer tried everything in his power to get me to buy a atpro also.

InsearchOfGold

Feb 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
DFX..XLT..6000 Di Pro, V3i, MxSport
I am going to get one but would rather get a discount. Can anyone tell me who to contact? Kellyco wants $159.95. I live in Northeast Pa.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am going to get one but would rather get a discount. Can anyone tell me who to contact? Kellyco wants $159.95. I live in Northeast Pa.
I got mine locally in Cincinnati Ohio from a White's dealer but he had to order it. $135 plus tax. Ask your closest White's dealer what's the best he can do.

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
..Live & Learn .. Like in every business .. There are always money grabbing shady sellers...

treasurecoasteric

Jan 6, 2014
I bought a Garrett pro pointer a month ago and was shocked to see the TRX beat the Garrett
in Ken Briggs air test by almost 2 inches!

That TRX has more depth than my first Bounty Hunter LOL

Sent from my BNTV600 using TreasureNet

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more
TRX

I just got mine for $135 shipped to my door today.

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be in Fl in a months time - any dealers there? or close by?

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just call Phil Myer you will have it well before you leave for FL.

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks all!!!!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you would know Kempy

InsearchOfGold

Feb 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
DFX..XLT..6000 Di Pro, V3i, MxSport
Just got my TRX in the mail today. Bought it from Phil Myer. Only took a couple days to get it from there to Pennsylvania. Thanks for the help guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread