Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where can I order one for 135 or less?
From what I've been told, Kellyco is the only mailorder place for Whites detectors, from what I recall they've got the grandfather clause from Whites to sell them online. I imagine it's because they've been doing it from the get go which is years I'm sure but don't really know how long they've been shipping detectors via mail/internet etc. I got mine directly from Sweet Home Oregon, mine cost me a $59.95 check and an accessory coupon for getting a story published on their website. After posting this I gave Kellyco and they quoted me the MSRP price.

TRX2.jpg
TRX1.jpg

Last edited:

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more
I got my 1st detector ever from Kellyco around 24 years ago. The White's Eagle II sl which was my favorite detector ever.

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
I just bought mine 3 days ago for $149.99 plus tax here in Az. I understand the need to shop for the very best price, but I looked at it like I wanted it, the shop owner is extremely helpful, friendly and always has taken the time to answer any of my questions. That to me is worth the few extra dollars he charged. I want him there and if the profit he made helps him stay in business, so be it. He said he is getting 4 TRX units a week and sells every one of them before the next shipment, I got his last one. I took it out yesterday and I am really impressed, not one thing I dug for was not exactly where the pointer said it was. Color me a happy guy!!

nwdigger

Mar 27, 2014
Northwest
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
149.95 shipped from Kellyco. They just got a shipment in today. (limited quantities). Ordered mine.

Hope this helps someone...

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will it get more depth in real ground Conditions?

This will likely sway my purchase.

Davers

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I've been told, Kellyco is the only mailorder place for Whites detectors, from what I recall they've got the grandfather clause from Whites to sell them online. I imagine it's because they've been doing it from the get go which is years I'm sure but don't really know how long they've been shipping detectors via mail/internet etc. I got mine directly from Sweet Home Oregon, mine cost me a $59.95 check and an accessory coupon for getting a story published on their website. After posting this I gave Kellyco and they quoted me the MSRP price.
You can buy online from many dealers, they just cann't POST prices and certainly not Discounted prices. However, if you call they will sell at a discount.
Call Phil for a price, had I known about Phil I would have bought my Coinmaster GT from him rather than the local dealer that did not discount at all.
It isn't a huge discount but his service was better than my local dealer (a hobby shop)

Myers Metal Detectors

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread