Buying the first metal detector

Portugal_Detect

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there!

Im from Portugal, and i have 30 years old and im interested in buying a metal detector.

I have never used one before, but im enthusiastic with that ideia.

I was looking to buying a "Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector" cause its affordable to me (my budget is 100$), and i like the reviews i found about it.
I do have founded an international website who sells me that metal detector for 77$ but they cant ship to my country (Portugal, in Europe) :unhappysmiley:
So me second best solution its to buy it on other websete for 103$ but that ships to my country.
But i dont know if thats a good buy, or if i should search any other websites o sell them more cheap, or even if i should buy this model.

I dont know if im making a good decision on this one, so here are my questions:
1 - Do you know any trusted website where i can have that detector (or a better one) for less then 100$?
2 - Is Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector a good metal detector for a begginer like me?

My best regards

OP
OP
P

Portugal_Detect

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello gary
Thanks for your awnser :)
Can u please tell me if this is the website is the shop hobbylobby?
And how do i use that 40% off cupon?

Best regards

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yes i think it is... i have never been there just heard it on the Bounty Hunter forum here.
Downloads and print the coupon and go from there .
Gary

OP
OP
P

Portugal_Detect

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already have posted in the forum.

Can u tell me where is the cupon?

Regards

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already have posted in the forum.

Can u tell me where is the cupon?

Regards

Congrates on coming to thhis Forum its great careful soon as u get used to ur machine the metal.detecting bug will get ya its probly gotten more then half here its a sickness lol good luck my friend

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call Bounty Hunter or drop them an email. I'm confident they can take care of you.

OP
OP
P

Portugal_Detect

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrates on coming to thhis Forum its great careful soon as u get used to ur machine the metal.detecting bug will get ya its probly gotten more then half here its a sickness lol good luck my friend
Im sorry but i didnt understand what you mean. detecting bug?

Call Bounty Hunter or drop them an email. I'm confident they can take care of you.
I already try to find the Bounty Hunter email, but i cant even discovery his ifocial website :\
Do you know whats them e-mail?

Best regards

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im sorry but i didnt understand what you mean. detecting bug?

I already try to find the Bounty Hunter email, but i cant even discovery his ifocial website :\
Do you know whats them e-mail?

Best regards

It's just a joke when u start a new hobby example this one & u start to like it a lot & then u wanna buy this & that & go detecting when ever u can

OP
OP
P

Portugal_Detect

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just a joke when u start a new hobby example this one & u start to like it a lot & then u wanna buy this & that & go detecting when ever u can
Im sorry i didnt get it, im such a noob, and im not very good at english xD
Anyway, im sure i will be very addicted to search metal! I havent the detector yet, and im already "scratching my body" because of the wait until i purchase it!

Home page

Bountyhunter, Fisher, and Teknetics all part of the same corporation now.
Thanks m8!
I already find the contact form (Contact Us), but i think im going to advance to the buy before a promotion cupon ends is date.
Do you know if shop.hobbylobby.com sends detectors to Portugal?
Can i phone them for free via skype or something? The tax from phonecalls in my counrty to US are huge :(

Regards

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread