Buying the first metal detector

Portugal_Detect

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there!

Im from Portugal, and i have 30 years old and im interested in buying a metal detector.

I have never used one before, but im enthusiastic with that ideia.

I was looking to buying a "Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector" cause its affordable to me (my budget is 100$), and i like the reviews i found about it.
I do have founded an international website who sells me that metal detector for 77$ but they cant ship to my country (Portugal, in Europe) :unhappysmiley:
So me second best solution its to buy it on other websete for 103$ but that ships to my country.
But i dont know if thats a good buy, or if i should search any other websites o sell them more cheap, or even if i should buy this model.

I dont know if im making a good decision on this one, so here are my questions:
1 - Do you know any trusted website where i can have that detector (or a better one) for less then 100$?
2 - Is Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector a good metal detector for a begginer like me?

My best regards

Hello gary
Thanks for your awnser :)
Can u please tell me if this is the website is the shop hobbylobby?
And how do i use that 40% off cupon?

Best regards

yes i think it is... i have never been there just heard it on the Bounty Hunter forum here.
Downloads and print the coupon and go from there .
Gary

I already have posted in the forum.

Can u tell me where is the cupon?

Regards

I already have posted in the forum.

Can u tell me where is the cupon?

Regards

Congrates on coming to thhis Forum its great careful soon as u get used to ur machine the metal.detecting bug will get ya its probly gotten more then half here its a sickness lol good luck my friend

Call Bounty Hunter or drop them an email. I'm confident they can take care of you.

Congrates on coming to thhis Forum its great careful soon as u get used to ur machine the metal.detecting bug will get ya its probly gotten more then half here its a sickness lol good luck my friend
Im sorry but i didnt understand what you mean. detecting bug?

Call Bounty Hunter or drop them an email. I'm confident they can take care of you.
I already try to find the Bounty Hunter email, but i cant even discovery his ifocial website :\
Do you know whats them e-mail?

Best regards

Im sorry but i didnt understand what you mean. detecting bug?

I already try to find the Bounty Hunter email, but i cant even discovery his ifocial website :\
Do you know whats them e-mail?

Best regards

It's just a joke when u start a new hobby example this one & u start to like it a lot & then u wanna buy this & that & go detecting when ever u can

It's just a joke when u start a new hobby example this one & u start to like it a lot & then u wanna buy this & that & go detecting when ever u can
Im sorry i didnt get it, im such a noob, and im not very good at english xD
Anyway, im sure i will be very addicted to search metal! I havent the detector yet, and im already "scratching my body" because of the wait until i purchase it!

Home page

Bountyhunter, Fisher, and Teknetics all part of the same corporation now.
Thanks m8!
I already find the contact form (Contact Us), but i think im going to advance to the buy before a promotion cupon ends is date.
Do you know if shop.hobbylobby.com sends detectors to Portugal?
Can i phone them for free via skype or something? The tax from phonecalls in my counrty to US are huge :(

Regards

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back