Calling all A$$es (Abandonded Spouses Society)

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Re: Calling all A$$'es (Abandonded Spouses Society)

Well I'm kinda in a quandry.Steve fell and cut his hand at JD's while unloading things.Today JD's dog was killed by a car.Don't think I'll go over there for awhile.
I was going to recomend that JD contact Nana's A$$ for disposal instructions for the dog.JD is really heartsick over his dog and Charlie(Nana's A$$) certainly has a way of shortening the greiving period.I'm not sure those plastic bags from WalMart are large enough.Do you know if they are,Charlie? And with JD's back problem,he may have trouble with the offering-up sequence.Trust me,people this is making sense to all the A$$'s.I'll leave it up to Charlie,if he wants to suggest anything to JD.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

sorry to hear about jd`s dog. :-[ it sucks when bad things happen to good people.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used

There was a conversation arise sometime during the hunt,not sure if it was the A$$ gang or not,probably was,as to how in heck you tell a female bird from a male bird?(no offense Birdman).I think maybe I found the answer;
This Is AMAZING!!!

Until now I never fully understood how to tell the difference Between Male and Female Birds.

I always thought it had to be determined surgically.

Until Now.

Which of The Two Birds Is a Female???

Attached is a picture of two birds. Study them closely...

See If You Can Spot Which of The Two Is The Female.

It can be done.

Even by one with limited bird watching skills. To find out how,

Just click the link below

http://forum.goldgrubbin.com/forum/photos/members_other_pictures/picture12151.aspx

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OH my goodness! :D What a mess! :D

Haupin...he's got his own puter, so I'm good to go on that one.. ;D

WSD....you just keep getting in deeper and deeper, ya know! :D

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I love these posts! what a fun time!! that stealth bomber was awsome!! thanks for posting the pics! thank you all for making this a wonderful experiance...jd

deedeelou

Mar 10, 2007

Sounds like a grand time was had by all, and some of you had to haul A$$ to get home from this hunt...

Wish I was there.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used

I understand the next mtg will be on the 5th Oct,in Caldwell,Ks? We need to hear from those in charge of their A$$'$ in this society.I think there were many A$$'$ on that Chisholm Trail and I know there were some good A$$'$ stationed around that old saloon. Remember,HONK!,if you're an A$$ to let us know that you are still a member and will be at the meeting.

deedeelou

Mar 10, 2007

Dear A$$es,

Would like to respectfully request permission to start a Mid-Atlantic branch of the Abandoned $pouses $ociety for our Second Annual Pipsico Hunt this fall. (There are several threads on the Virginia forum regarding our first hunt at the Pipsico Boy Scout Reservation - all finds were turned over to the Boy Scouts for their museum there.)

Unfortunately, we only had one A$ at the first annual hunt who would qualify for the society, but because of the great success of the first hunt on Memorial Day weekend, and better timing of the second hunt, we already have a second person potentially scheduled to come who would qualify to belong to the society. In fact, I have been referring anyone with concerns about their A$$es to this thread for encouragement.

Please advise if I have your approval, and provide me with a copy of the bylaws, if A$$es have such a thing.

Yours truly,

deedeelou

OP
OP
nana40hubby

nana40hubby

Jan 16, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nana40

Dear deedeelou,

Sorry to take so long but I have been quite busy! Don't be too eager to start a Mid-Atlantic branch of the A$$'es. There are very strict guidelines to being an A$$. (You don't think we would just let anybody in do ya?) An A$$ must be willing and able to "crack" a joke at a moments notice. An A$$ must be able to gripe and moan continuously while their partner is wasting... uh I mean metal detecting. An A$$ must be able to entertain other A$$'es and even members of the "other side". An A$$ must be able to sit in one spot without so much as turning so as to blister exactly 1/2 of the body. An A$$ must be able to play the nose flute with zero difugilties (and it must be cleared by the master nose flautist Roswellborn who is not an A$$ but manages to spend a fair amount of time trying to keep the A$$'es entertained.)

So in closing if you still want to "crack" the lid on the A$$ club I will try to make up... I mean post the bylaws.

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

ROFL Gawd.

Charlie, see if I bring you any fudge this next time! :-*

and just for S & Gs:
That's someone that really knows how to play the thing!

How 'bout a duet at the Chisholm Trail hunt?! ;D

Lookin' forward to seeing everybody there,
HH
Nan

p.s.
deedeelou - Go for it! ;D

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

I'm not at liberty to say why at this time but as time gets closer to the Chisholm Hunt, I'm going to need the names of all the A$$es attending.

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2

TinPenny= Deena

Hmmmm, wonder what for........

Charter members of the A$$'s planning an initiation for the newbies? LOL

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used

Ya'll remember now,since I only hunt for an hour or so,I'm an honorary guess/member of the A$$'S while my son hunts.However,I'm not eligible for any of the accolades bestowed upon the group..I'm just the Monitor,ensuring there no 'holes' in the conversation or circle of chairs.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

warsawdaddy said:
Ya'll remember now,since I only hunt for an hour or so,I'm an honorary guess/member of the A$$'S while my son hunts.However,I'm not eligible for any of the accolades bestowed upon the group..I'm just the Monitor,ensuring there no 'holes' in the conversation or circle of chairs.

This is Evy's idea. (well--with a prompt from me). We're worse than the IRS---no exemptions. LOL

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey everyone dont let Stoney scare you , but he said a word or (I know unbelieveable), but with that I took an idea and went with it, just hope it works ya'll got to remember that you are going to be close to Oklahoma and it is our state birthday this year.
Gee I cant wait to see everyone, this is going to be fun!

Evy
Mental Granny

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used

This post is just so it gets seen----

I cannot believe that Dekalb will not be at the CTH with his beautiful A$$.Theresa,come anyway!They are holding a spot for you.

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

warsawdaddy said:
This post is just so it gets seen----

I cannot believe that Dekalb will not be at the CTH with his beautiful A$$.Theresa,come anyway!They are holding a spot for you.

I second the motion! (you could bring what's his name along if you really wanted to ;) )

take it easy,
Nan

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x

This post is so sweet think I'll Kiss my own A$$

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Charlie!!!!!!

Where are you?

Returning spouses need an update from you!

New ones need to know what to expect!!!!!!

What they should bring, ect. Got to let them know what a good time you all had last year! And someones got to get more blackmail pics taken, you know for posting here.

Evy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread