Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peg Leg said:
I have no idea what will happen-

You're not convinced it will do what you claimed?

try it and see for yourself but do not use your daughter-how about a person from next door.

Why not my daughter?

It was so long ago I do not recall what was said but if you will contact a Jewish Priest and ask him about this Lapis stone.

You asked the Smithsonian about this, and you don't recall what they said? And yet you claim they put up leaded glass because a rock was "affecting" people? How do you KNOW this to be so? I.e., who told you this?

- Carl

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Carl,
The first time I went to the Smithsonian I was in highi school and I was 15 then. I am now 70-you do the math.
You asked=WHY CAN'T I USE MY DAUGHTER. The answer is I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE RESULTS WILL BE.
I could care less who you want to do this test with you can even do the test with your MOMMA for all I care.
I see that this discussion is going to where and NEVER will.
I will NOT respond to anymore of your B.S questions-JUST DO THE TEST.
Peg Leg

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Peg Leg said:
Carl,
The first time I went to the Smithsonian I was in highi school and I was 15 then. I am now 70-you do the math.
You asked=WHY CAN'T I USE MY DAUGHTER. The answer is I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE RESULTS WILL BE.
I could care less who you want to do this test with you can even do the test with your MOMMA for all I care.
I see that this discussion is going to where and NEVER will.
I will NOT respond to anymore of your B.S questions-JUST DO THE TEST.
Peg Leg
What the he!! is this post supposed to mean?

Carl can't use his daughter because you don't know what the results will be??

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
Af1733, I see you are answering a post that was not directed to you, or is any of your business unless you are Carl, posting under an alias. Reckon?
My goodness you're doing a lot of complaining, Dell.....

The funny thing is you aren't complaining about the claims made by Peggy, but you complain because I questioned his claims?

Oh, and by the way, since this is a public forum, I have the ability to chime in anytime I'd like....just like you did....

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The funny thing is you aren't complaining about the claims made by Peggy, but you complain because I questioned his claims?
Gee af1733....As of now...I see no reason to question Peg Legs claim....Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peg Leg said:

OK... the query remains unanswered: You claim the Smithsonian put up leaded glass because a rock was "affecting" people? How do you KNOW this to be so? I.e., who told you this?

That doesn't even make sense.

In any case, the experiment is done.

Multiple choice question time...

"What do you think was the outcome of Carl's experiment?"

A) Daughter placed stone to Carl's forehead, quickly released the stone, and said, "Ow, durn thing got hot!"

B) Daughter placed stone to Carl's forehead, looked at him like he was an idiot, then when Carl explained the failed experiment, daughter said, "You've got to be kidding! People really believe that kind of crap?"

- Carl

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Gee af1733....As of now...I see no reason to question Peg Legs claim....Art
Ummm...you don't? So his claim is perfectly natural and believeable to you? Actually I should have guessed that, coming from a dowser. Hook, line and sinker.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
Daughter placed stone to Carl's forehead, looked at him like he was an idiot,

Reading your posts make it easy to relate to that part. I'm thinking that every time I see you post about Dowsing.
Once again, poor Badly Drawn Treasure Logo Thing cites incomplete quotes in an attempt to add crediblity to his own statements.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Any water there af

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 212

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
af1733,

I'm sorry. I must have missed the post where you were appointed Most High and Omniscient One. Or was it the post where you were appointed Guardian of the Net?

People are actually tired of your incessant ranting.

Stop hijacking other people's posts.

Get a life.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
ThTx said:
af1733,

I'm sorry. I must have missed the post where you were appointed Most High and Omniscient One. Or was it the post where you were appointed Guardian of the Net?

Get a life.
And you would be the judge of something like this because.....? I didn't appoint myself anything at all, I'm just attempting to bring logic and reason into the swirling vapor that dowsers wander around in. They don't like the light, so they try to block it out, and I'm not willing to let that happen.

You've taken a poll? Or is this just more dowser logic?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ThTx said:
af1733,

Get a life.

I LIKE Your Attitude ThTx

there are 3 sets of forums here.

one for Skeptics Who don't want to argue
Why I Think Dowsing DOESN'T Work
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,220.0.html

One for Dowsers who don't want to agrue
Why I Think Dowsing Works (pro-dowsing)

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,219.0.html

and an OPEN forum

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?board=200.0

Unfortunately for some reason it seems both sides like the debate.

IF you can convince all the Dowsers to use their Private Forum above this would stop. as even Quoting from the above 2 forums is not allowed

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
jeff of pa said:
ThTx said:
af1733,

Get a life.

I LIKE Your Attitude ThTx

there are 3 sets of forums here.

one for Skeptics Who don't want to argue
Why I Think Dowsing DOESN'T Work
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,220.0.html

One for Dowsers who don't want to agrue
Why I Think Dowsing Works (pro-dowsing)

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,219.0.html

and an OPEN forum

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?board=200.0

Unfortunately for some reason it seems both sides like the debate.

IF you can convince all the Dowsers to use their Private Forum above this would stop.
Good point, Jeff. If a dowser isn't happy here, there's a forum just for him and his like-minded pals. If you'll notice, I've never jumped on someone for simply creating a post. It's a public forum and we all have that right. I, however, am not allowed into the Pro-Dowsing forum and I stay out.

Dowsers could go to the Pro-Dowsing forum, but they stay here for the same reason I do, the entertainment. If no dowser posted here and only posted in the Pro-Dowsing forum, there would be no skeptics hanging about. Since both sides think they're the correct party, we're both willing to debate those points.

It takes two points-of-view to debate, remember that.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
ThTx said:
af1733,

Get a life.
What's funny about your post is the fact that you're telling me to get a life, but you don't even mention anything about the debate at hand in this thread.
That tells me that you have even less of a life than you accused me of, as well as no idea what was going on before you showed up.

How about this.....get a life and a clue.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=Carl-NC Carl explained the failed experiment, daughter said, "You've got to be kidding! People really believe that kind of crap?" - Carl

As once suggested, actually READ the experiments of Sir Jagadis Chandra Bose which gave him Knighthood when Indians were considered only 1/2 human. "He actually invented radio communication", even worked the 60 Gh spectrum in the late 1800's, and revolutionized plant psychology / biology, which we are only again beginning to relearn.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RealdeTayopa said:
As once suggested, actually READ the experiments of Sir Jagadis Chandra Bose which gave him Knighthood when Indians were considered only 1/2 human. "He actually invented radio communication", even worked the 60 Gh spectrum in the late 1800's, and revolutionized plant psychology / biology, which we are only again beginning to relearn.

Please explain what this has to do with the lapis lazuli experiment. Did Bose experiment with thought-induced heating of rocks?

What happened when you performed the experiment, RT?

- Carl

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=Carl-NC link=As once suggested, actually READ the experiments of Sir Jagadis Chandra Bose which gave him Knighthood when Indians were considered only 1/2 human. "He actually invented radio communication", even worked the 60 Gh spectrum in the late 1800's, and revolutionized plant psychology / biology, which we are only again beginning to relearn.
^^^^^^^
Please explain what this has to do with the lapis lazuli experiment. Did Bose experiment with thought-induced heating of rocks? Carl.

If you read his works you will find quite a bit of data on metals and crystals which show similarities to humans. The so-called inert materiels show a distinct interaction with humans, which is of course, so far, quite minuscle as far as we can measure it, but ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What happend when you performed the experiment RT?

I didn't, despite a thinly veiled bit of sarcasm. First one has to accept a certain amount of data , and this gentleman, Bozies' credentials are impeccable. So why duplicate them? I certainly cannot build a super accelerator for atomic investigation so I do have to rely upon those that are in a position to do so and are infinitely more capable of resolving the results than either I or you. However this does not automatically indicate that they are infallable in their deductions or findings.

It rather reminds me of the silly corollary on Penicillin and dowsing.'

It seems that a certain tribe in Africa had a batch of materiel that was very effective in eliminating infections. First they used a 16 year old cross eyed virgin who chewed certain hi sugar containing vegetation then spit it into a certain shaped and size gourd which was then hung from a crooked branch in a certain type of tree on the bend of a river for a certain time. the results were the amazing cure.

Of course we now know how to make the mixture simply in a lab. The same applies to trying to explain dowsing at this state , we simply do not know enough , so have to go through a looong period of weeding out the unnecessary bits of data and shibboleths. But in the end Dowsing exists regardless..

Actually most of my experiments have to do with the human / natures subtle abilities so I limit my experiments to these basically.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"What happend when you performed the experiment RT?"

RealdeTayopa said:
I didn't, despite a thinly veiled bit of sarcasm. First one has to accept a certain amount of data , and this gentlemans' credentials are impeccable. So why duplicate them? I certainly cannot build a super accelerator for atomic investigation so I do have to rely upon those that are in a position to do so and are infinitely more capable of resolving the results than either I or you. However this does not automatically indicate that they are infallable in their deductions or findings.

Once again, you seem to have veered off onto Irrelevant Boulevard. The experiment I spoke of was the one Peg Leg suggested... having someone hold the lapis lazuli to your forehead, while you think "heat."

So what happened when you performed the experiment? Seems it would be right in line with your stated interests.

- Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread