There are some real peop[le here.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Peg Leg said:
My friends I know that there are a good number of people that have their doubts about certain people posting on this forum BUT there is ONE PERSON that I think you can delete from your list of WANABEES.
CHECK THIS OUT....www.treasurepsychicblog.com
Now tell me what you think.
Peg Leg
You realize this is a link to Dell's website, don't you?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Quote from: Peg Leg on Feb 19, 2007, 01:02:27 PM
My friends I know that there are a good number of people that have their doubts about certain people posting on this forum BUT there is ONE PERSON that I think you can delete from your list of WANABEES.
CHECK THIS OUT....www.treasurepsychicblog.com
Now tell me what you think.
Peg Leg
You realize this is a link to Dell's website, don't you?

Hey af1733...Whats wrong with the post....Dells is not a WANTABEE TREASURE HUNTER. He is a real TREASURE HUNTER. Simple message, simple facts and most of all real simple truth....Art

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
It seems that there are a number of WANABEES that have something against Dell and for that matter against me as well.
I will REPETE this ONE MORE TIME.
The TREASURE that I have posted on the TH forum are artifacts that were NOT found using a MD. The last MD I owned was almost 30 years ago. I must admit that there are times that I wish I had a NEW MODERN metal detector but when I dowse maps I get the GPS location so that when I go there I usually find what I am looking for. I am not 100% accurate but enough to where It keeps me busy.
I do not contract my time or efforts for FREE and I DO NOT GUARANTEE A THING. I guess that you can see that I do not do much Private business ;D ;D ;D but that is fine with me. I have enough to do on my own.
For those that are interested I have developed several DOWSING devices that will help those that dowse to locate TREASURE.
IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN SEND ME A PM AT THE FOLLOWING:
[email protected]
I will not respond to anyone that is NOT SERIOUS. Treasure Hunting is a serious business and not for CHILDREN.
Have a great day everyone.
PEG LEG

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey af1733...Whats wrong with the post....Dells is not a WANTABEE TREASURE HUNTER. He is a real TREASURE HUNTER. Simple message, simple facts and most of all real simple truth....Art
No message, no facts and very little truth. Try again, Artie. Did you actually visit the site??

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
af1733.....It all comes down to Random Guessing with you. When I locate coins near the front door of an old house or where the car was parked It was just random guessing. When I locate a ring under a shade tree in a park it is random guessing. When I locate a gold nugget in the field it is random guessing because I was in a known gold producing area. Is everyone on Treasure Net just Random Guessing when they locate something? I call it searching the right places...You know..the places where some thing may be located. No guessing, no odds, just my skills ..Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
af1733.....It all comes down to Random Guessing with you. When I locate coins near the front door of an old house or where the car was parked It was just random guessing. When I locate a ring under a shade tree in a park it is random guessing. When I locate a gold nugget in the field it is random guessing because I was in a known gold producing area. Is everyone on Treasure Net just Random Guessing when they locate something? I call it searching the right places...You know..the places where some thing may be located. No guessing, no odds, just my skills ..Art
If you'll go back and read the posts where we talked about this, you'll see that I didn't mention anything about random guessing. They say the memory is the first to go....
You told me you went to the most obvious spots to find coins in a yard, and you search for gold in field that, historically, has produced gold. And you search in areas where things may be found? Who doesn't? It still doesn't mean your magical dowsing rods are telling you anything you didn't already know.
Did you ever stop to think that nobody is surprised when they find mail in their mailbox?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee af1733...I can remember being told that the odds of me locating something with my rods would be the same as the odds of a blind man locating something.

It still doesn't mean your magical dowsing rods are telling you anything you didn't already know.

Could you explain your threoy of how I could possibly know where the objects were located?....Art

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Hi. I haven't been a member long, but have been reading posts for a while. This nonsense about is dowsing real or not is childish. My radio in my truck works just fine, but I can't see the radio waves. My wireless internet runs at high speed, strange all I see is air between my laptop and the receiver box. My point is I could go on all day about things I can't perceive with my 5 senses, yet it's totally real and based on sound scientific principles.
When I was a teenager, I worked for a plumber. He dowsed up lines all day long with two pieces of coat hangers.
It has nothing to do with moon phases, sun spots, or the way you wear your hat. It doesn't matter if your looking for water lines, sewer lines, electric lines, or buried treasure. If you want to find it, you can end of story.
My grandmother dowsed with a needle and thread. She could tell a woman if she was going to have a boy or girl. It wasn't called dowsing and everyone knew it worked. The old plumber I worked for taught me how to dowse for buried lines. I didn't care why it worked, but it sure saved me from a lot of needless digging in the wrong spot.
I have dowsed up buried lines and Indian artifacts. I never tried to find anything else, but have no doubt if I wanted to bad enough I could. I really could care less if you arm chair "college professors" believe me or not. I don't know you and really don't want to. Why don't you quit whining and learn a new skill. Open your mind and began to understand that there's more to life than this.
With that said, it's time for you cry baby's to put up or shut up. I have a $100.00 dollar bill that says you cannot scientifically prove dowsing doesn't work. I mean proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to me and all the other members here who can and do dowse whenever we feel like it. I'm not rich by any means but I know a sure bet when I see one. So come on, who's going to step up and take my money? Anyone? I didn't think so. ;D

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
point hunter said:
With that said, it's time for you cry baby's to put up or shut up. I have a $100.00 dollar bill that says you cannot scientifically prove dowsing doesn't work. I mean proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to me and all the other members here who can and do dowse whenever we feel like it. I'm not rich by any means but I know a sure bet when I see one. So come on, who's going to step up and take my money? Anyone? I didn't think so. ;D
Interesting rant but, as you said, you're new here so you obviously don't know where rants belong.

Here's the fatal flaw with your "challenge" if it can be called that. You are apparently the only person here who can dowse whenever he feels like it. Everyone else has to dowse when the solar flares are right or they have a magnet in their shoe, and never when there are skeptics around, because you just can't dowse with a skeptic around putting off those negative thoughts.

Another fatal flaw (sure are a lot of those coming from you) is the fact that you can't disprove dowsing. How can you prove something doesn't work when that particular something doesn't even exist? Dowsing can be proven to work, but not disproven. Have you read anything else under the Dowsing heading, or did you just jump in here without any research and start typing?

How about this? If you can prove that you can dowse successfully, and repeatably, under controlled circumstances, Carl will give you $25,000. Much better than your paltry $100.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Dowsing can be proven to work, but not disproven.
Thank You af1733...Art
Can you prove it, Art? Nope, you're afraid to take the test. Therein lies the problem. No one is willing to prove that dowsing works.
If you can do as you claim in front of a group of folks that will scrutinize your every movement and then find the things thay have hidden from you using only dowsing, then you have proven it works. Until that day comes, dowsing will continue to be considered paranormal and a pseudoscience.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
You are apparently the only person here who can dowse whenever he feels like it. Everyone else has to dowse when the solar flares are right or they have a magnet in their shoe, and never when there are skeptics around, because you just can't dowse with a skeptic around putting off those negative thoughts.

EVERYONE ELSE ??? Clown, that's BS you and you know it. Is all you can do is whine and complain about others and what they do ??? Don't you have any thing but nonsensese to contribute to folks who wish to learn, or share their Dowsing experiences. You seem to have too much time on your hands. Don't you have a life other than advertising for Carl & Randi. It's sad, and you are boring.
You got your forum running yet, Dell?

Did you make everyone aware of the fact that you have your own forum that no one bothers to visit, but you feel a need to copy posts from T'Net into without providing author credits?

How about publicly accusing Randi of slander with no proof and no actions to back these accusations?

How about selling devices that you profit from but do not guarantee to work in any way whatsoever?

What do you have to teach people, Dell, that they can't learn for themselves, or maybe by watching an episode or two of COPS?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Can you prove it, Art? Nope, you're afraid to take the test. Therein lies the problem. No one is willing to prove that dowsing works.
If you can do as you claim in front of a group of folks that will scrutinize your every movement and then find the things thay have hidden from you using only dowsing, then you have proven it works. Until that day comes, dowsing will continue to be considered paranormal and a pseudoscience.

Dowsing has been Proven...Dowsing has not been disproved or ever will be disproved. Why should I have to prove a REAL FACT...How about some of you guys disproving Dowsing...You may be able to prove that one Dowser can't dowse with your puny tests but the REAL FACTS ABOUT DOWSING will still be there.....Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:

Dowsing has been Proven...Dowsing has not been disproved or ever will be disproved. Why should I have to prove a REAL FACT...How about some of you guys disproving Dowsing...You may be able to prove that one Dowser can't dowse with your puny tests but the REAL FACTS ABOUT DOWSING will still be there.....Art
No one has ever once stated any fact about dowsing that has not been disputed by a number of different scientific organizations and publications. Dowsing is not a real fact, but then the phrase "real fact" isn't even a correct statement. By definition, if something is fact, then it is already real. And, conversly, if something is real then it is fact. I think you feel that by slapping the two words together you give yourself some sort of validity, but it's just not the case. It just adds to the list of things you don't know.

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
af1733,
Correct me if I am wrong but since your ARE against dowsing in any way shape or form are you not on the wrong forum.
I think that the POWERS that have CONTROL over this forum should warn you or disconnect YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED ATTACKS on DOWSERS.
You are a SKEPTIC. That is clearly seen by your posting AND according to the rules you are not even allowed to be here.
I KNOW that I can dowse anytime I feel like it and I have TREASURE to prove. All you have is a big mouth and enjoy causing trouble and I bet any treasure you have you purchased off ebay.
Now if you want to really want to roll in the MUD meet me at the RANT section of TH net and we will get it on.
PEG LEG

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
No one has ever once stated any fact about dowsing that has not been disputed by a number of different scientific organizations and publications.
I have read reports by some of the so called Scientific Organizations. I have also read Many papers by real Scientist who conducted real trails on Dowsing. In every report the Dowsers were better than guessing. Some of the test they did not beat the Probabilities of Random Guessing by enough for a conclution to be reached but they beat the Probabilities of Random Guessing. I don't agree that the Probabilities of Random Guessing is a fair test that a Dowser should have to beat but that seems to be what the skeptics want. After all the Probabilities of Random Guessing is just a guess as to what the odds are...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread